BY ALTCHEK MD

Reveal clean, smooth skin using this Altchek MD daily exfoliating cleanser. PRODUCT FEATURES Dermatologist formulated skincare for proven results. Infused with micro-polish particles to gently but effectively exfoliate skin. Calendula extract balances skin and soothes irritation. Infused with Vitamin C HOW TO USE Use morning and evening as your first step to more radiant skin. Apply a small amount to damp face and massage for 30-60 seconds. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Brightening Serum and Daily Moisturizer or Night Treatment (not included) for maximum results. PRODUCT DETAILS 8.2-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

L M.
Great part of my new morning routine to gently exfoliate my skin before my moisturizer.  I received it as part of an anti-aging starter kit so it came with instructions.  I wash initially with soap to clean my eyes, and leave my skin slightly damp. I then use my fingertips to massage this on my skin for 60 seconds (I avoid my eyes), and rinse off.
Nicole D.
This a has a thick,creamy consistency but I don't really notice and exfoliation. On the plus side it's really hydrating because it's so creamy and gives a plump look to the face.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this and am a big fan of the product. It cleanses my face and doesn't cause any irritation at all. I would purchase the full size of this.
talita d.
I'm going to start to use this product soon. Does anyone have any issues with this product?
Alison C.
I need a gentle but effective exfoliation. Is this better than Aveeno brightening scrub?