BY ALTCHEK MD

This Altchek MD renewal mask clears impurities and dullness from your skin while renewing your glow. Blended with French clay, charcoal and honey to purify and unclog pores without drying your face. Calms blemishes while leaving an amazingly soft, fresh and smooth finish to your skin. Non-hardening formula HOW TO USE Apply thin layer to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 5 to 15 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. Pat dry. Use three times per week. 3.4-oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Honey/Charcoal/Clay. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Clay. see more...

Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This cooling and hydrating mask is creamy and comfortable. You apply to clean skin and leave on for 5 to 15 min. and rinse off with warm water and pat dry. Its affordable and effective at deep cleaning your pores. Its made of french clay, charcoal and honey which purify and deep clean your pores. Its non hardening formula leaves my skin so soft, smooth and glowing. It calms blemishes and balances the pH level in your skin. This is a great all in one skin purifying mask with pore and blemish control built in and I will be purchasing this again.
liz T.
New Britain, CT
Love this clay mask. I bought mines at kohls it was recommended by the beauty consultant I use it when I feel extra sensitive it control the redness and blemishes.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Love this product 1st time using it. Going to pick up another one. 1st time using a clay mask and it feels really refreshing. Made my skin feel tight and tingly. After I washed it off my skin became really smooth, plus my face was sun burnt earlier, it helped so much to relieve the pain.
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
Amy L.
Altchek MD 5-Minute Clay Renewal Mask, Honey/Grey/Clay (Honey/Charcoal/Clay)
Amazing product, it cleanse your skin and it feels so clean and soft, I love using it, it's creamy and easy to apply, comes with easy to read instructions, it didn't make my skin feel dry or tight. It has a wonderful fragrance to, it's not expensive at all, very affordable and delivers every time.
Amber O.
Hamilton, Ontario
Absolutely love this! Use it twice a week and if the instructions didn't advise it otherwise I would use it everyday. Makes my skin feel so bright, clean, soft and tames my blemishes for about 2 days. In the morning it really picks me up and at night it makes me feel cozy to have such clean skin! A+. I just really wish I didn't run out last week and it wasn't difficult to find in drugstores anymore. Oh well, worth the wait for shipping.
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
" Best mud mask I've ever used. it pulls out toxins and bacteria without drying out your skin" #Influensterawards