BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlpyn Beauty
PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm

Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm

by Alpyn Beauty

What it is:

This cushiony, fast-absorbing balm instantly fills in fine lines and helps brighten and de-puff. Wild actives nourish with essential vitamins. We call it magic.

0.5 fl oz. / 14ml

What's inside:

In addition to the natural actives in our PlantGenius Complex...

• A plant-powered cocktail of natural brighteners—Eyebright, bearberry leaf extract, licorice root extract, vitamin C —diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • Algae—tightens and lifts.
  • Mica blurs imperfections and fills in fine lines.
  • Caffeine stimulates circulation and reduces puffiness.
  • Fine line fighters—Bakuchiol (a non-irritating plant-based retinol alternative) and Tripeptide-29—encourage collagen production.
  • Heavy hitting antioxidants—healing centella asiatica, anti- inflammatory sunflower seed oil rich in vitamin E—nurture skin and protect against free radical damage.
  • Natural hydrators—hyaluronic acid, squalane, coconut, linoleic acid, ceramides—will not clog pores or cause milia.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

Parabens · Formaldehyde Donors · MEA/DEA/TEA · Palm Ingredients · Sulfates · Synthetic Dyes, Colors and Fragrance · Phthalates · Petrochemicals · PEG’s/ PPG’s · Metallic Aluminum · Triclosan · Talc · Mineral Oil · Petrolatum · Toluene · Fragrance Free · Gluten Free · Soy Free · Vegan

PlantGenius Complex:

• Wild Chamomile
  • Wild Arnica
  • Calendula
  • Borage
  • Sage

Full Ingredients List:

Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Coconut Alkanes, Glycerin, Pyrus Mal us (Apple) Fruit Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Bakuchiol, Centella Asiatica Meristem Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Stea rate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Linoleic Acid, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caffeine, Tripeptide-29, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Caesalpinia Sappan Bark Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract•, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil•, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract•, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin CJ, Ceramide NG, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Salvia Officinalis {Sage) Leaf Extract, Amica Montana (Amica) Flower Extract, Baraga Officinalis (Borage) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract.

* Certified Organic

Is it good for sensitive skin around the 👁 eye?
For anyone who has tried this, how fast did you see results? [product:plantgenius-line-filling-eye-balm]
I am so curious about this cream! I’ve read great things! Is it better to use to prevent fine lines and wrinkles or to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles?
Start your review of Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm!
Janci M.
Menifee, CA
Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm uploaded by Janci M.
Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm uploaded by Janci M.
I received this complementary from Alpyn Beauty, To use and then Leave my honest opinion. The first thing I have to say about it as the jar is elegant and simple but very beautiful. When researching this brand, I found that with every purchase they donate money for ocean clean up to help offset their carbon footprint. To me this is hugely impressive so I was very excited to use the cream. It has a beautiful natural smell to it and it’s so creamy. It was like magic I put it under my eyes and I immediately saw the difference, my eyes there. Brighter I noticed the bags under my eyes had lessened and I have small micro lines forming and they like disappeared it was amazing to me, I’ve used all kinds of product before and never before have I seen an outcome this quickly. Makes me very excited to use this on a regular basis and see what happens. The cream itself is a thick like whipped cream it’s not heavy or greasy or oily and absorbs quickly, and you can place your make up on and list immediately afterwards it’s great. This is a product I would highly recommend trying for me and work out amazing. This is a product that I will now add into my daily regimen for sure. Thank you for allowing me to try your product and leave my review. Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm
Ksenia V.
Bensalem
Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm uploaded by Ksenia V.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cream has great and clean ingredients but it does not help with dark circles. I’m using this about 3 weeks and I didn’t see big differences. It good moisturize eye skin and that’s it.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm uploaded by Karen H.
Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm. This is a clean beauty product that uses plants and wildcrafted actives to make a line filling eye balm. This has been cooling, soothing, gentle and i think it works well. I apply a tiny amount by dabbing under my eyes morning and night then follow with anything else I want to do. Would i recommend? Yes! Is it pricey? Yes, it retails $62.
Fouzia N.
Sugar Land, TX
Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm uploaded by Fouzia N.
Tap-tap away those fine lines and wrinkles with this magic Alpyn beauty Line-Filling Eye Balm. ❤️❤️❤️ The packing is stunning . I am suffering with skin issues like fine lines and dark circles around my eyes and I am very excited after trying this product. Let me tell you It didn't disappoint me at all . Just take a little amount and lightly tap it around the entire eye area in the morning and evening. It has a buttery balm like texture that feels very lightweight but takes a few minutes to absorb into the eye area. It doesn't have a scent which i like. Immediately after applying, my eye area feels hydrated and I feel a tightening sensation around my eyes. It absolutely is my favorite now. This little jar is filled with bakuchi ,nature's retinol and lots of natural goodness. It works better than top of the line retinol creams. Highly recommend it.[product:alpyn-beauty-plantgenius-line-filling-eye-balm-with-bakuchiol-05-oz/-14-ml]
Kimberlee O.
Denver, CO
Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm uploaded by Kimberlee O.
Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm uploaded by Kimberlee O.
Great eye cream it competes with eye cream that’s $150+. I paid 65 and it’s made from powdered down plants that survive in Jackson hole Wyoming and so is very good for dry dessert climate. It also has natural Mika in it which is a reflective so it looks really pretty underneath eyes and goes well with my skin care routine as well as under make up.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm uploaded by Stephanie R.
Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm uploaded by Stephanie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was looking for a good clean eye cream. Came across this on Sephora’s page for Clean at Sephora and thought I’d try it out after reading reviews. I’ve only used this for a few days and sort of see a difference. It does help with the puffiness and making my under eye hydrated.
Alyssa D.
Hastings, MI
Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm uploaded by Alyssa D.
I absolutely love the way this balm feels and I love what it does for my eyes! It makes them feel so soft and radiant! It’s also extremely gentle and super hydrating! And I am also obsessed with the packaging! I would 100% buy again!
Sahar F.
Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm uploaded by Sahar F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m happy and amazed by this Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius line-filling eye balm with Bakuchiol. I think it’s really moisturizing without being too heavy, but consistency is thick. It doesn’t really have any scent and performs well under makeup. It's really incredible my eyes feel so hydrated & plumb. It reduced the puffiness and dark circles. It starts working from first use, now my eyes look younger and my eyeshadows have been looking amazing on my eyes. Bakuchiol, a plant based ingredient shown to have similar benefits to retinol, encourages collagen production and diminishes the experience of fine lines. I would definitely recommend it. Don't hesitate to try, you would love this.Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm
Jen F.
San Diego, CA
Love this! It absorbs beautifully and really does seem to help my fine lines. I tend to break out with certain balms and this doesn’t do that. Def a keeper! Love the clean ingredients.
Carson B.
Mercer Island, WA
Still trying to decide if I like this product. As of now, it isn’t really meeting my expectations. It clumps together and rolls up like little balls under my eyes