ALPO® Wholesome Biscuits With Real Chicken Flavor Medium Dog Treats uploaded by Sandra R.

BY ALPO

ALPO Medium Wholesome Biscuits are formulated to met the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

ALPO® Wholesome Biscuits With Real Chicken Flavor Medium Dog Treats
  • "They're reasonably priced and easy to find at our local stores. " in 1 review
  • "She has a very sensitive stomach as well as constipation, these treats help go "poo", but they also don't give her an upset stomach." in 1 review
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have honestly tried many biscuit treats for my doggies but these are really good. My babies actually like these they are not small so there a good size. And after reading nutritional fact I love them even more. Only the best for my doggy babies.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
My dog LOVES these dog biscuits! She has a very sensitive stomach as well as constipation, these treats help go "poo", but they also don't give her an upset stomach. I would highly recommend these treats.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Julie P.
This dog treat is so good that i would like to eat one myself my dogs love them.this treat make my dog go crazy my dog loves this biscuits.i would highly recommend these treats.
Bethanie H.
My pup loves these! They are just the right size. They aren't full of the "by product" that a lot of your dog foods and treats contain. Will definitely continue to buy these.
Zoe K.
chicago
Just tried these the other day cause my dog loves the snaps from this company and he also loves these! These are available at such an amazing price and you get a good amount for your money
molly t.
Glasgow, KY
All three of my dogs love these biscuits! They're reasonably priced and easy to find at our local stores.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. Great priced at my local grocery store and they last a long time.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog absolutely loved these! She came back for more. These are an amazing price so I thought I would give it try and we will definitely be buying them again.
Jess B.
Oakville
My dog liked these. I would mix them up with other treats for her so she would have variety.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
ALPO® Wholesome Biscuits With Real Chicken Flavor Medium Dog Treats My furbabies love these treats I have 3 Dogs and they all know when it's treat time they hear that box shake and they get super excited very affordable