BY ALPO

DETAILS

With four great meaty tastes found in every biscuit, it’s no wonder three out of four dogs prefer Variety Snaps over Milk-Bone® medium biscuits. Reach in the box and grab a crunchy treat made with beef, chicken, liver and lamb flavors and watch as the happiness unfolds. What’s more, in addition to its abundance of mouthwatering flavor, each snap has calcium to help support strong bones and teeth and contains no added artificial preservatives. Rewarding your dog doesn’t get any better than this.

Available in 16 oz, 32 oz and 60 oz packages.

*Milk-Bone is a registered trademark of Kraft Food Holdings, Inc.

• É feito com ingredientes naturais? Sem conservantes? Gost...1 Answers
  • Are these grain free? Ty 4 Answers
  • Who else's furbabies come running like crazy when they he...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog seems to like these treats, but he doesn't go as crazy for them as more powerfully scented treats like his training treats. We use this as a low incentive motivator like to get him to go in his crate and other small tasks. He gets his better flavor training treats when we are actually training. Does the trick no matter what, though. He's just a bit slower to reach and search for these.
katie o.
I have a rottie who is over 100 lbs who loves this started when she was a puppy with them when she was small now she still eats those sits by the cupboard till she gets one before bed not sure how she even tastes them because they are small but she loves them
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
First time trying these snacks and my dogs love them! We usually pick up milk bones from the Dollar Store. This box is huge! This box is filled with a variety of snacks, that my dogs love. I found this box at Walgreens for about $4 which is an awesome deal, it will last my dogs forever.
Paige M.
Kansas City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES these treats. He goes wild for them. Ive tried using other treats but he doesnt like others like he does these. They are very affordable which lets be honest its always better when its cheap. These last a long time also!
Lisa C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Marley loves these treats . The very affordable too. He loves them . They have different flavors which he really likes. They also have different size boxes to try. I would recommend this to other dog owners ALPO® VARIETY SNAPS® Little Bites With Beef, Chicken, Liver & Lamb Flavors Dog Treats
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product because at my grandma's house she used to give her Chiwawa these treats and she normally didn't have to buy as much treats because she can break them in half and stuff and give it to him and like we just love that about them they're cheap I mean I mean they're very affordable I highly recommend this if you have a smaller dog it be it's a good investment really so I highly recommend this
Disciple S.
Florida
This is a big box for a good price. My pomeranian enjoys these snacks. At first he wasn’t really showing a liking to them (I guess because he’s more accustomed to milk bone and such) but over time it grew on him, and he adores these treats! Got these a while back and still going strong on the first box. My dog, Poncho, loves them! 5/5 on behalf of myself and my lovely dog Poncho!
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
ALPO® VARIETY SNAPS® Big Bites With Beef, Chicken, Liver & Lamb Flavors Dog Treats My dogs love these treats. If they hear the box shake from the next room they come running and can't wait to get some. I think they're a great little treat for most size dogs, and as far as the price goes I would say it's a pretty good value for your money. I would recommend these to friends with dogs, for sure.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i love this brand in dog food has always been a #1 favorite for my dogs inside or outside. but these are wonderful my dogs seem to love them i give it to them once a day or once in 2 days as a treat and they get excited for these when they see the box
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love these! We have two large breed dogs and have been using these for years. They’re a very reasonable price and we usually find the best price at Walmart or Target! They have a huge quantity in the box!
danaevia j.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Do dogs like or taking to this product I haven't seen this in stores?
Elbelis P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do you recommend this to train my dog?
Tiffany M.
Are these grain free? Ty
Kiana S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are quite picky about their treats. Would anyone recommend this?
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
É feito com ingredientes naturais? Sem conservantes? Gostaria de comprar pros meus cachorros mas quero ter certeza que não tem