BY ALPO

It's a Snap to give him a treat any time. It's a Snap to share the meaty tastes he loves. It's a Snap to treat him to a little variety. It's a Snap to make his day.

ALPO® VARIETY SNAPS® Little Bites With Beef, Bacon, Cheese & Peanut Butter Flavors Dog Treats
Laurent M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
these PURINA brand cookies is one of the treats that my dog ​​likes, brings variety of flavors such as: peanut butter, cheese, bacon and beff. He loves each of the flavors, also have fibers and proteins that help to its growth. It is perfect to teach your dog many tricks. I RECOMMEND IT!
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Our two shih-tzus love love love these treats! Just the sound of the box gets them excited! When we get other treats the dogs don't take to them. Every single flavor in the box is good for them. The pricing on these is amazing. We will continue to purchase these!
Jessics Z.
Cincinnati, OH
We decided we would try a new treat because let's face it we hate eating the same thing all the time so I'm sure our furry friends do too! Our dog absolutely loves them. They are the perfect size, doesn't mess with his belly, and the price is great. These just might be the new favorite!
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like getting these dog treats for my dog. My did really loved them so much he eats them all the time
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs Paloma and demon love these treats to death. But I always let them try new things :)
Natasha B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My babies will turn their noses up at bones for a snap. This is a go to have in my home. They love these and they are 2$

back