ALPO® VARIETY SNAPS® Big Bites With Beef, Chicken, Liver & Lamb Flavors Dog Treats uploaded by India C.

BY ALPO

DETAILS

Your dog is about to get crazy excited for these crunchy treats — and for good reason! With the baked-in flavors of beef, chicken, liver and lamb, Variety Snaps give your dog a ton of satisfying variety in every bite. It’s no wonder that they’re preferred over Milk-Bone® medium biscuits. Plus, with each snap containing calcium to help support strong teeth and bones and no added artificial flavors or preservatives, there’s only one thing that can top it. Another snap, of course!

Available in a 32 oz package.

*Milk-Bone is a registered trademark of Kraft Food Holdings, Inc.

Skylar W.
Emlenton
My st puppy is a very picky eater, but LOVES these treats! I have tried maybe different kinds of treats, but he wouldn’t even eat them! But these, he loves! I usually get these at Walmart or a tractor farm supply!
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
I purchased a large bulk for my dog and within time he actually got really sick. I talked to the vetand he recommended not to feed him any more treats. I contacted their customer service line and they were great! They sent me a coupon to try.
Zax L.
I like that these come in a variety of flavors. The size is just right for that of a larger dog. And my dog eats them with no hesitation, so they must taste really good. And they aren't super expensive.
Melissa F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I really like the size of these treats.  Not too big for our large breed dog, but not too small that she feels like she's getting nothing.  I like giving my dog crunchy treats to help with her teeth and these fit the bill.  Inexpensive to buy and our dog loves them too.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These were great for my dog. I loved breaking them in pieces and hiding around the living room for her to find them. My only complaint was that they broke extremely easy and the bottom of the box was just filled with crumbs.
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
My puppy loves the flavor of these! However, they were bigger than I thought they were going to be. I usually snap them in half so he can easily fit them I'm his mouth and chew! I recommend!
Kat F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these. They Can't get enough of them. They also break up easily to use for training. And for smaller dogs as well
KT K.
Only one of my dogs enjoys these treats. The others will walk away from them. They aren't usually picky eaters.
Tish O.
P C Beach, FL
My dog just loves these. Great price as well. Helps with some of the bad breath.
A+++++++ Purchase them often