ALPO® TBONZ® Ribeye Flavor uploaded by Shalom S.ALPO® TBONZ® Ribeye Flavor uploaded by Amanda R.ALPO® TBONZ® Ribeye Flavor uploaded by Marissa R.

BY ALPO

DETAILS

You can see the marbling on top, and you know — it’s a ribeye-inspired treat. And once your dog smells the aroma and tastes the meaty flavor of these steak-shaped treats made with real beef, he’ll know — it’s downright delicious.

Cooked with pride in the USA. Available in 4.5 oz package.

Allie P.
Nauvoo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I tried many different treats in order to train my dog for good behavior. She didn’t like any of the treats I gave her until I gave her one of the Alpo Ribeye Flavored treats. She would eat the entire bag if I’d let her. She enjoys being rewarded with such a flavorful treat! I’d recommend them to every dog owner!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I would give them a 4 if I had bigger dogs maybe but my Italian greyhounds have a tough time eating them. I end up cutting them into three each so they can chew. I'd recommend them to larger breed dogs though
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these and they're super affordable! Bonus! Perfect treat for her being a good girl and letting us know when she needs to go out.
Marissa R.
Winamac, IN
My puppy loves these! I found them at the store for cheap and I really trust the purina brand! My puppy would give this 5 stars!
Shalom S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog love this treats. Always I give one and she one other. It have strong smell and the size is perfect for my dog.