BY ALPO #91 in Dog Treats

DETAILS

The only thing that beats the taste of a juicy porterhouse steak is the joy of sharing it. So indulge your four-legged pal in a delicious steak experience of his own by opening up a bag of ALPO TBONZ Porterhouse Flavor.  Made with real beef, these meaty treats are the perfect way to reward him with flavors of the grill that can be stored right in your cupboard.

Cooked with pride in the USA. Available in 4.5 oz, 10 oz, and 45 oz packages.

Emma G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Teeko loves them and these little steak shaped treats are look just like the real deal. The porterhouse flavor is strong and my pups know when its treat time. Recommended for all sizes and 1 treat per 15lbs and please monitor your lovely pets at any time they are eating or chewing.
Kristalin G.
Phoenix, AZ
My dog Loki aboslutely loves these treats. They are nice and soft and smell great for his little doggy nose. He is constantly begging for them but I only give him one a day. Otherwise, if he could he would just eat treats instead of his dog food. The price is great too.
Sarah C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these! They are pretty affordable and the dogs seem to love the flavor of these! These treats I like to repurchase because I know my dogs will like them! I recommend them for sure!!!!!!!!!!
Young m.
I used these a few years ago with my previous dogs.  Sure, they loved them. They were soft and easy to eat... but I’m concerned with the health or lack their of, of these treats. Wouldn’t buy them again after going over the ingredients. I’m leaning more forwards natural treats for my pet babies.
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs like these on occasion. But every times I’ve purchased them lately they have been dry and much too hard for my dogs to want to enjoy. I don’t recommend simply for the fact that I’ve wasted quite a bit on them to be ruined when I bought them.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
So I bought these treat for my dog about a year ago she is very picky when it comes to her eating anything dog related I actually buy these at the 99 cents store and she absolutely loves them she could eat a whole bag by herself I would definitely recommend to any other dog owner
Catherine H.
Roseboro, NC
My 70 lb boxer loves these. I give these to him on a regular basis as a treat. I purchased many brands trying to find something he would eat. I found it in this Purina product. Purina T-Bonz Porterhouse Flavor Dog Snacks.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got these a few months back but my dogs didn’t seem to like them very much. They were a little too hard for them. Not sure if it was a bad batch but yeah. Wouldn’t get them again
Stephanie S.
Will not buy again! Yes my dogs love them but their stomachs do not. I have a 25lb pug beagle mix and a 13lb Chihuahua Dachshund mix. We fed a whole bag of these treats to them a month or two ago with no problem but opened another bag yesterday and were woken up at 5am to two vomiting dogs. The 13lb dog two times both at pieces of the treat and the 25lb 5 times and was fine once the treat came out.
Kaely R.
Chariton, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently tried these treats out to help potty train my dog and she obviously loves them because it’s working.... she jumps for them as soon as she heads me opening the bag.... I have a French bulldog with a sensitive stomach but this do her belly just fine.
Mindy T.