BY ALPO

DETAILS

Put some sizzle in your dog’s day with ALPO TBONZ Filet Mignon Flavor. Made with real beef and tasty filet mignon flavor, these grill-inspired treats have all the fixings needed to engage and excite him on a whole new level. Just pull one of these soft, meaty medallions out of the bag and let the drooling begin!

Cooked with pride in the USA. Available in 4.5 oz and 40 oz packages.

Jessica A.
Our dog loves these treats and she has learned a of commands with using these are a reward.  I do wish they would break apart easier so we can use one treat for multiple commands but that’s what they make training treats for.
Megan R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little man absolutely loves these, definitely one of his favorite treats. Goes nuts when I pull them out. Unfortunately only down side is Ive been having a hard time finding them around me as of recent, so he is currently out. Price is reasonable
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been purchasing these for my miniature schnauzer for years and she adores them! Anytime I ask if she wants a treat she starts barking and goes nuts. It's absolutely adorable. This big container size lasts a long time and you definitely get your money's worth! I purchase these at my local Walmart! Also on a side note, we learned recently that you can catch fish, especially large Catfish with these treats! Just in case any of my ladies out there are fishers! ;)
Krystal H.
My dog absolutely loves these steak treats (and the other "cuts" they make as well). She recognizes the sound of the bag and has never turned down a steak treats! I thought these were great they are definitely cheap. I buy them at Dollar tree and it's totally worth it.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog could eat the entire bag at once. Lol. I only buy when on sale because they r a little pricey. My dog loves them and but the red part leaves stain on my carpet. I think there should be more in the bag for the price.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have the cutest yorkie in the world. He absolutely loves the T-Bonz 'Filet Mignon' flavor. He's about 7 lbs & RAD ! Try these for your pet ! Great treats ! Fun snacks ! Definitely recommended for your pet, too !
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My sweet baby boy, Russ, loves these treats. He is rewarded with them daily. They are soft. He has no trouble eating them and he ALWAYS wants more.
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs get a little to excited for these lol. Once I give them this treat they take it and run to their fav spot and enjoy the treat, it's cute!
Daisha A.k.a Dai C.
Apopka, FL
He Loves Them To Death ! I Can Honestly Say I Get Excitied With Him . I Don't Even Hafta Say A Command He Just Goes Right Along With The Routine .
Emily L.
My two dogs love this flavor! There are both seniors now, and this is their current favorite, maybe because it is chewy, rather than crunchy.
Alisha F.
Manchester, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been looking for a new treat to give my picky pup. Do little dogs enjoy these??
Mindy T.