BY ALPO

Dog Food - Beef Lover's Pack. 6 Prime Cuts in gravy. 6 Prime Slices in gravy. Optimal nutrition. Quality protein. Alpo® Prime Cuts/Slices® in gravy with beef is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) dog food. Nutrient profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs. Feed Alpo® for your canned, dry, and treat needs. Purina. Your pet, our passion. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
Don’t ask me how this tastes. If it tastes anything like it smells, it’s gross though! However, our two dogs LOVE it! The dogs said to give it five stars.
We started purchasing Alpo canned dog food after our boxer got sick and lost a lot of weight, and it really helped encourage her to eat more and get back to a healthy weight.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
Well I've tried this dog food and probably dozens of others I have a very Persnickety male Pomchi he won't eat anything so I keep trying and trying I've used this and he did not like it I'm having a terrible time trying to find a dog food to feed him
Vanessa W.
Clinton, TN
My two dogs eat this brand of wet dog food. They love it mixed with their hard dog food, and they feel like I'm giving them a special treat when I serve it to them. I like to purchase the variety pack. I would totally recommend this Alpo wet dog food, and I would purchase it again.
Alyssa G.
It's a good wet food but there are too many chemicals and added ingredients in the food. It's the only food my dog eats though.
Katie S.
New Phila, OH
Not something I would feed to my dogs as a sole source of nutrition. However my dogs love a scoop on top of their dry kibble
Kelsey J.
My dogs love this! They go crazy for breakfast every morning and when it’s placed in front of them, it’s gone instantly.