BY ALPO

DETAILS

No matter how you slice it, the flavors of turkey and bacon are pretty yummy. That’s why we put both of them into Prime Cuts With Turkey & Bacon In Gravy. Just pop the top and watch your dog’s excitement unfold.

ALPO® Prime Cuts With Turkey & Bacon In Gravy contains more protein than the leading canned competitor’s adult dog food. It’s also made with high-quality protein sources, 23 vitamins and minerals, and is 100% complete and balanced for all life stages. Prime Cuts gives your dog nutrition he needs with a meaty taste he’ll love.

Jeanette W.
Charleston, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Jack goes to town with brand but the after math kills my baby he get diarrhea. And the smell
Latisha A.
Lexington, KY
My dog loves when I mix this in his dry dog food. I pretty much use it like a treat for him.
Kenzie G.
My dogs loved this dog food and it was also at a good price ! I would buy this product again
Danielle R.
Louisville , KY
I like to mix liquid food with hard dog food for my husky. It helps her eat her dry dog food
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog's favorite canned food. It's also very affordable. 9/10 would recommend to friends.
Annamarie D.
Belleville, NJ
I usually buy this as a treat and mix it in with the dry dog food and the pups go crazy!!
Miriam S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My three dogs love this! I sometimes alternate between dry and wet food and they love it!
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these canned goods! They eat them within secomds I open the can lol too good
Ali H.
My dog seems to enjoy this food. The one thing I wish it had more of is protein though.
Linda M.
Bogart
My dogs love this brand! It’s easier to get out of the can than the ground up dog food😁