BY ALPO

DETAILS

No matter how you slice it, the flavors of turkey and bacon are pretty yummy. That’s why we put both of them into Prime Cuts With Turkey & Bacon In Gravy. Just pop the top and watch your dog’s excitement unfold.

ALPO® Prime Cuts With Turkey & Bacon In Gravy contains more protein than the leading canned competitor’s adult dog food. It’s also made with high-quality protein sources, 23 vitamins and minerals, and is 100% complete and balanced for all life stages. Prime Cuts gives your dog nutrition he needs with a meaty taste he’ll love.

Lynslee G.
Okeechobee, FL
My dog gets a large Spoonful every morning every night with medicine mixed in with it. He's a 13 year old Pomeranian and my dad had fell sick and he fell sick along with my dad and I have literally brought this dog back to health with this dog food. he was constipated this softened it up. I mean literally you can see night and day between him now and him when I got him back in February and he loves this food. You would have thought I was serving him a steak every night how much he gobbles it up. not to mention he only has four teeth in his mouth.
Josslyn T.
Bellaire, OH
Alpo is great, my dog loves it. 10 of the 12 cans were so dented it was hard to imagine how that came about. I would not buy those off the shelf at a brick and morter location. True it is only dog food but the ring pull tops do not fare well when the denting is severe
David M.
Pensacola
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dogs really love this stuff. I give them this in the morning mixed with their medicines, followed by Purina dry food. Do not mix Alpo wet food with dry food, as it will turn into one big cement block.

Feed this by itself and your dog will devour it right up. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer Q.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This wet dog food wasn’t a hit for me or my dog. It smelled terrible and looked extremely processed. My dog didn’t like it and it sat out. This was a waste of money. I would not recommend this to anyone
Noah l.
Jacksonville
I think that my dog really enjoyed this dog food. I could tell that he had a smile on his face while he was eating and he looked really excited before he was going to eat it. The one problem is that later it made his poop all wet which was not really that big of a deal. I think that I would buy this product again because me and my dog both loved it.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Arriana Y.
Mentor , OH
My 2 dogs absolutely love this! I have a pure-bread basset hound and a beagle and basset hound mix that eat this up like there’s no tomorrow! I usually split the can in half for 2 separate servings and split one of the halves in 2 (1 for each dog) and add it to their dry food. It honestly works wonders! I would 100% recommend!
Nikki K.
Forest Lake , MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bella loves the this wet food! We use it as her lure! She will follow us anywhere the can of wet food goes! It is delicious and nutritious and she gobbles it up! She loves the flavor and the big prime cuts!
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
My cat cookie loved this stuff, I gave it to her when she first started to go outside and play, I wanted her to have something more filling to meet her rambunctious needs, she was always hungry before on dry cat food, I would fill her dish almost 3 times a day completely full
Мαяιѕѕα🐾 M.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect for my little dog that is senior. She is 16 and seems to be losing weight faster than normal. This helps her look and we think feel more full. It’s great to have wet food that’s the same brand as her dry food so she’s not having too much of a mix of stuff to eat.