ALPO® PRIME CUTS® With Lamb & Rice In Gravy uploaded by Kristy P.

BY ALPO

DETAILS

Taking a bite of ALPO® Prime Cuts is enough to make your dog’s meaty dreams come true. Our Prime Cuts With Lamb & Rice In Gravy features tender chunks with real lamb covered in mouthwatering gravy. Open a can and watch complete satisfaction unfold in a matter of seconds.

ALPO® Prime Cuts With Lamb & Rice In Gravy contains more protein than the leading canned competitor’s adult dog food. It’s also made with high-quality protein sources, 23 vitamins and minerals, and is 100% complete and balanced for all life stages. Prime Cuts gives your dog nutrition he needs with a meaty taste he’ll love.

Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
I must say I am highly impressed with Alpo's Lamb and Rice. It smells wonderful, looks wonderful and best of all My dog loves it. You can purchase Alpo at any grocery and or pet store for a decent price. I would highly purchase again. I feel good giving this to My dog. You can tell that it is made out of natural ingredients with no chemicals, which You can feel safe about giving it to Your pup.
Kelly R.
New York
Not the most healthful choice out there but I often buy this brand due to its lower price point. With an extra large dog in the house (Great Dane) sometimes we gotta cut corners and this is what I use to do it. That being said they like it enough but not as much as other brands.
Jamie R.
Buda, TX
Oh man this stuff looks and smells amazing! It drives me crazy every time they get this for dinner. I split one can between two dogs mixed in with their dry food. When they get this flavor, I add a little to the other two dogs bowls too, just because it looks so good I want to share it. I highly recommend.
Kyra Z.
Uniontown, PA
My dog loves this!!! They're so cheap and affordable and the look on my dogs face whenever he eats this is priceless! Makes me understand why being a pet owner is the best in the world. Highly recommended!
Kandi E.
Muir
My dog is spoiled and she knows it. This is the only brand can food she will eat. If she doesnt get her can at night she pouts and cries until she gets it.
Amanda H.
I don't think that this is the healthiest wet dog food out there. But she only gets it as a treat, she loves and it's gone in minutes.
casey c.
My dog loves wets food and alpo is her favorite. Cause its only 70 cents a can. Just one can food can fees her breakfest and dinner.
Allison A.
Gray, GA
I have two dogs and they absolutely love this stuff! And most wet food makes their tummy hurt but this stuff doesn’t! They eat it up!
Sarah S.
Cape Coral
My dog has always seemed to like this brand so this is what I get. They even sell this at the dollar store. Cheap and convenient.
Alli M.
Rockford , MN
My dogs love this wet dog food. They will not eat dry kibble without it. It incises them to dig in & eat. Will continue to buy.

back