ALPO® PRIME CUTS® With Chicken & Wholesome Veggie Accents In Gravy uploaded by Virag M.

BY ALPO

DETAILS

If your dog is looking for a can of deliciousness, look no further. Prime Cuts With Chicken & Wholesome Veggie Accents In Gravy is sure to satisfy with its delicious chunks, mouthwatering gravy, and savory veggie accents. You’ll get a kick out of watching your dog savor every last bite.

ALPO® Prime Cuts With Chicken & Wholesome Veggie Accents In Gravy contains more protein than the leading canned competitor’s adult dog food. It’s also made with high-quality protein sources, 23 vitamins and minerals, and is 100% complete and balanced for all life stages. Prime Cuts gives your dog nutrition he needs with a meaty taste he’ll love.

Chelsey B.
Elizabethtown
My dog is a super picky eater he will only eat dry food if it's mixed with broth or something else that I have on hand and it's still that way with this food which is totally fine he's just stubborn but he does seem to enjoy the food as well which is what I love about it !! He goes crazy when he sees the bag
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I have large dogs and they love this dog food. It’s cheap and easy to find. My dogs get excited to eat especially with this food. They have become spoiled to this food because I had to get a different kind once before and they refused to eat it.
Britt Britt D.
San Antonio, TX
I have a 6 year old pit/boxer mix and she loves this food. I have tried other brands based on commercial reviews and how higher price is better product. NO!!! Most other brands give her stomach issues including gas, and vomiting. I would recommend Alpo to any dog lover.
Natasha P.
Mass City, MI
This is the only kind of food my Rottweiler will eat! He enjoys it so that’s all that matters. It is healthy for him and he has never had any issues with it! I highly recommend this type of dog food. It is also reasonably priced.
Shelby P.
Waco, TX
We have been getting the beef flavor version of this as long as we have had our dog. He continues to eat like he’s never been fed in his life so I believe he enjoys it! Will definitely continue to purchase again.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Recently switched to this brand from the puppy kibble n bits because shes not so small anymore. Love it because our dog loves it, hasnt messed with her digestive system or anything.
Virag M.
Brooklyn, NY
My Chihuahuas liked it and ate it so fast! It really has vegetable pieces in it and chicken pieces. Great dog dinner recipe! ALPO® PRIME CUTS® With Chicken & Wholesome Veggie Accents In Gravy
Heather R.
Bellefontaine, OH
Cheap, affordable dog food! Our dogs love this brand! They are healthy and maintain a healthy weight! Our small and large dog both love come and get it!
Ashlee S.
Milton
My boxer mix loves this food! No problems whatsoever! Started her on it at 9 months, she’s now a little over a year. Great quality for the price.
izabella s.
Detroit
I have tried giving my dogs other kinds of dog food, they just dont like it or it upsets their tummies. Alpo seems to be their favorite :)