Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodAlpo
Prime Cuts Stew with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Wet Dog Food

Alpo Prime Cuts Stew with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Wet Dog Food

Serve up a hearty meal that's sure to delight your dog with Purina ALPO Extra Gravy Wet Dog Food, Prime Cuts Stew With Beef & Vegetables in Gravy. This adult dog food formula with extra gravy is made with real beef and savory, meaty flavor, plus accents of vegetables you can see add variety to your dog's meal. With tender, meaty chunks, this wet food for adult dogs offers a tempting texture your canine can happily sink his teeth into at feeding time. Add an extra helping of rich, mouthwatering gravy to all that deliciousness, and this premium adult dog food recipe is one he can't resist.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alpo Prime Cuts Stew with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Wet Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Karen A.
Dresher, PA
Alpo Prime Cuts Stew with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Wet Dog Food uploaded by Karen A.
Well, my dog loved it! It certainly smelled good enough to eat and looked like a tasty beef stew! Wonder if it’s better than my human beef stew lol
Destinee A.
San Antonio, TX
Alpo Prime Cuts Stew with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Wet Dog Food uploaded by Destinee A.
I've tried alpo for my dogs before and I normally use soft dog food as a form of treat for them. I feed my dogs hard dog food almost all the time vs soft. when I use it as a treat I mix the hard and soft dog food and they totally love it! I am assuming my dogs loved it because I split it up for each of them to try and they chowed down! I also love alpo because it's very affordable.
Erin R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Alpo Prime Cuts Stew with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Wet Dog Food uploaded by Erin R.
I’ll start by saying my corgi/lab mix loved this. My husky on the other hand wouldn’t touch it (she’s very picky #annoying). I like that there’s chunks of meat and veggies in it, and the price point is good, but I’ve never really been a fan of Purina. Usually upsets my dogs’ stomachs.
Amy M.
Monroe, OH
Alpo Prime Cuts Stew with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Wet Dog Food uploaded by Amy M.
Our dog loved this food! When I opened the can, he went crazy just smelling it; I couldn’t put it in the bowl fast enough! It honestly looks like a stew you would get at a restaurant. Unfortunately, according to the directions on the can, our mastiff would need approximately 13-14 cans per day (he’s 140 pounds) so we will probably only give this to him as a treat every so often rather than his daily meals.
Heti K.
Alpo Prime Cuts Stew with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Wet Dog Food uploaded by Heti K.
I’ve never tried Alpo but do purchase purina dry food for my smaller dog. I let both dogs try this wet food sample and they both enjoyed it. This is definitely more realistic for me to feed as a topper for both dogs or as a meal to only my small dog because the feeding guide says one can per 10-13lbs daily. This would be one can for my small dog per day divided into two meals. However my large dog would have to eat over 5 cans per day which just isn’t doable! I’ll probably get these as a treat food topper for them in the future.
Abbie T.
Knoxville, IA
Alpo Prime Cuts Stew with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Wet Dog Food uploaded by Abbie T.
My dog loved this! This was such a nice surprise! With him being a husky he eats quite a bit but he for sure loves it!
Nicole D.
Pr Du Chien, WI
Alpo Prime Cuts Stew with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Wet Dog Food uploaded by Nicole D.
My furbaby, a yellow Labrador retriever, loved Alpo Prime Cuts. It seriously smelled good enough for human consumption. It looked good out of the can and didn't cause him any discomfort or upset stomach. I would recommend this for large dogs.
Clara G.
Tustin, CA
Alpo Prime Cuts Stew with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Wet Dog Food uploaded by Clara G.
I received a complimentary sample to try from Influenster. I have three dogs that range in age, breed and size. They all love this wet dog food! I introduced this as a topper to their meals and even our pickiest scarfed it down. There are hood size portions of shredded meat in there so if you have smaller pups I suggest trying to break it up a little. Alternatively it is a great product to fill a Kong with and freeze! Will definitely purchase this again!
Megan J.
Ladson, SC
Alpo Prime Cuts Stew with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Wet Dog Food uploaded by Megan J.
My dog loved it! It’s easier on his stomach versus Purina. The only issue is that it is really hard to find where I live. The smell was good and the packaging had a small dent, but it wasn’t cracked or anything.
Michelle H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Alpo Prime Cuts Stew with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Wet Dog Food uploaded by Michelle H.
My puppers is obsessed with this!!! My 6 year old brindle boxer is a very picky eater. We add wet food to her dry food and added this in and she ate every single bit! She’s obsessed and of course it makes me happy to see her eat. Happy with the ingredients and how easy it is to get her to eat this!! Definitely will be buying more.

Looking for your answer?