ALPO® PRIME CUTS® Savory Beef Flavor uploaded by samantha H.ALPO® PRIME CUTS® Savory Beef Flavor uploaded by Kelli N.ALPO® PRIME CUTS® Savory Beef Flavor uploaded by Monica D.

BY ALPO

DETAILS

Every bag of Prime Cuts® Savory Beef Flavor is packed with the good stuff your dog needs. Once he chomps into these hearty shapes and crunchy textures with savory beef flavor, there’s no stopping him from devouring every last crumb. Bite after bite and bowl after bowl, Prime Cuts is always a favorite.

This is no ordinary dry dog food. With high-quality protein and 23 vitamins and minerals — including calcium to help support strong bones and linoleic acid to help support healthy skin and coat — Prime Cuts delivers 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs. It’s everything your adult dog needs, right in one bag.

Becca A.
Pascagoula
I have two dogs and they both eat this food and they loved it, I switch them from another flavor of Alpo in this one is their favorite so far my dogs can't get enough of this food. I have a large lab pit mix and a medium sized terrier Australian cattle dog mix
Sabrina A.
Bolivar MO.
My two pit bulls are very picky eaters and I have bought several different kinds of dog food for the from several different brands but they really like the alpo prime cuts dog food and it is very reasonable priced
Amber S.
My dog loves Alpo Prime Cuts! My family is really big on making sure our dogs are eating healthy food and this food doesn't have all the bad stuff in it that can mess up your dogs stomach and health.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
My dogs love this dog food and I was surprised that it has iron and high protein for the price. I do not like the food dyes as it is hard on a dogs stomach but it is great food for the price.
Angel R.
Silsbee, TX
One of the only brands of dog food my dog can eat. He has a sensitive stomach and can really only eat this. I’ve tried expansive brands but this is his go to which is great cause it’s cheap
Tara c.
Alpo is my dogs favorite 😍 most dog food give my boys stomach aches and they vomit, but I finally found the one! We get it from Walmart and it’s an amazing price for a huge bag! We will always buy this brand!
Tiana M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only dog food my dogs will eat within being tricked to eat it . We tried so many different foods and nothing till we got this. They are both medium sizes dogs, one mixed and other pire shiz tzu.
Carlee R.
All my dogs loves this food! I've never seen my dogs eat food the way they eat this! They Absolutely love this food! If you haven't tried it I would defiantly recommend this pet food!
Ashly M.
Palm Desert
This is the dog food i choose for my dog. Its very affordable and you can find a few kinds that don't have harmful dyes in them. My dog enjoys the flavor as well.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
ALPO® PRIME CUTS® Savory Beef Flavor gave my dog the runs once it didn't meet my expectations my opinion might change since my fiancée did feed it to her when she was a few months old it may have been to strong for her then she probably can stomach it now..
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
1,044 reviews
hello I introduce myself Brahim quarmouch  30 years Moroccan I am a dog master and especially German shepherd I also breed dog and dressage I want to test you produce and you to advertise on my social networks for free is also a new partner Email, qbrahim@gmail.com