Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesAlpo
ALPO PRIME CLASSICS With Beef

ALPO® PRIME CLASSICS™ With Beef

DETAILS

There’s nothing but tasty goodness inside every can of ALPO® Prime Classics With Beef. It’s an absolute scrumptious meal, where the taste of beef is the main attraction. Pop the top and your dog will come running for the genuine flavor he knows, loves, and simply can’t get enough of.

In addition to its delicious flavor, this 100% complete and balanced loaf recipe features 23 essential vitamins and minerals and high-quality protein — more protein than the leading canned competitor’s adult dog food. Yup, everything you and your dog are looking for is right here in this Prime Classics can.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ALPO® PRIME CLASSICS™ With Beef!
How would you rate this product?
Ann P.
My dog loves the Alpo gravy cravers variety of canned dog food, but he will not touch this at all! I've tried all different types of the prime classics and it always goes straight to the trash by the end of the day! Bottom line, my dog is a very picky eater, but i still would not recommend this particular type to other pet owners!
Sami P.
Harrison, OH
Aplo is great for the price and availability. My dog has eaten alpo most of her life and she likes all of the flavors and varieties she's tried. Its available at my grocery store so its nice to be able to pick up a few cans when I grocery shop. She also enjoys alpo dog treats.
Kayla D.
Owingsville, KY
This is my dogs favorite food to eat he always eats it all and is wagging his tail when he finishes

Looking for your answer?