BY ALPO

DETAILS

If your dog had it his way, he’d put gravy on everything. Luckily, every can of Gravy Cravers is packed with gravy — almost as packed as it is with hearty slices made with real chicken. Sounds like a recipe for deliciousness.

ALPO® Gravy Cravers With Chicken In Gravy contains more protein than the leading canned competitor’s adult dog food. It’s also made with high-quality protein sources, 23 vitamins and minerals, and is 100% complete and balanced for all life stages. Gravy Cravers gives your dog total nourishment and great gravy flavor to lick to his heart’s content.

Buy on Walmart
paniz n.
24542 spartan st mission viejo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought one can of this Alpo dog food flavor but my dog did not eat it and I had to throw it away. The price is good but you should try and see which flavor is the one that your dogs love the most. I highly recommend this brand for your dog
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We purchase this to pour over the food of our dog & cat. Affordable price. Can last us a 3 -7 days in the fridge. Quality seems to be great, it looks like a canned beef stew you might buy from a more expensive brand in the canned goods aisle at a supermarket.
member-c2f7a
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think Alpo is one of the top most favourites that my dog enjoys, and the gravy is just a nice bonus for him! He loves all varieties of the Alpo gravy cravers and the price can't be beat!
Brina H.
My dog loves this, I usually split the can and mix it in with his dry food. It's pretty easy to find and appears to be good quality.
Kiara S.
Phoenix, AZ
My dog loves this food
I feed it to her everyday and she loves it and I feed it to her for dinner and luch
Lily Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves this. She finishes a bowl each time this is given to her. Also doesn't make her poo smell
Stephanie S.