The Best Dog Foods For Puppies: 81K Reviews
Alpo Dog Food
3.73 / 5 based on 797 Reviews
Alpo prime cuts in gravy variety pack wet dog food - 13.2 oz (12 pk)see more...
Top Questions See all 33 Q&A
- "My dog Chloe of whom will be 13 on June 25th is very picky but, it seems when it comes too Alpo can food...She will eat anything I give her...she likes all the flavors they offer" in 16 reviews
- "However I am able to get my picky eater Jack Russell mix to eat a proper amount of food, simply by stirring in a teaspoon of alpo with each dry food meal." in 10 reviews
- "use to feed alpo prime cut to our dogs till they got sick and alpo recalled their food then switched everyone over to the food my service dog uses." in 8 reviews
- "For a special treat for my pups every now and then, I'll put half a can in with their dry food and mix it up." in 7 reviews
- "Soon after I searched for the perfect canned dog food but could not find it, about 3 years ago I started making my dogs food and he has never looked or felt better." in 7 reviews
This brand gives my dog horrible gas!!! He is a mini schnauzer so not sure if it is a breed thing or just the food. I don't have a problem with other wet dog food brands.
I always give my dog wet food as a treat every so often. She's not a picky eater, and the price was something I couldn't pass on. But unfortunately the food made my poor baby sick. She ended throwing up all the food. I wouldn't buy again or recommend to anyone.
Feed your dogs table food rather then use also can food. Every time we've tried it our dogs get the poopoos and throw up.
The first time I gave this to my dog, I mixed it in with her dry food. Unfortunately, it made my dog sick with diarrhea so I never gave it to her again. Will not buy again
This type of dog food is really unhealthy for your pup. It's like giving your dog junk food three times a day every day. It's a shame my dog really likes it. I'll buy it for him maybe once a month as a 'treat. I wouldn't recommend this as your regular food!
I don't like giving my dogs this kind of wet food. I don't know what it was but every time they had it they would get really bad gas and upset stomachs.
Terrible ingredients.. I prefer something more natural. Makes my dog fart really bad. Switched to Fromm
I did not see my dogs take a liking to this food and after reading the ingredients I could tell why. This food is very unhealthy for them
My Dog was enthusiastic about eating this for the first two days then after that started to resist eating it, it upset his stomach. Will be switching brands soon.
Oh no this is terrible ..it's just fillers and pink slime I think..my baby beagle didn't like it he barged his insides out we tried it only once..I'm not going to give it to my baby ever again ..I rather but him grain free or good food from pet plus or barkleys bakery
Q & A
Which flavor does your dog enjoy the most?
What is the best flavor that most dogs like?
What nutritional value does this offer to dogs?
Is it better to feed dogs can food and dry food, I just feed mine dry food.
How often do you mix wet and dry food? Or is wet more of a treat?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos