Alpo Dog Food
Alpo prime cuts in gravy variety pack wet dog food - 13.2 oz (12 pk)see more...
Top Questions See all 279 Q&A
- "My dog Chloe of whom will be 13 on June 25th is very picky but, it seems when it comes too Alpo can food...She will eat anything I give her...she likes all the flavors they offer" in 16 reviews
- "However I am able to get my picky eater Jack Russell mix to eat a proper amount of food, simply by stirring in a teaspoon of alpo with each dry food meal." in 10 reviews
- "use to feed alpo prime cut to our dogs till they got sick and alpo recalled their food then switched everyone over to the food my service dog uses." in 8 reviews
- "For a special treat for my pups every now and then, I'll put half a can in with their dry food and mix it up." in 7 reviews
- "Soon after I searched for the perfect canned dog food but could not find it, about 3 years ago I started making my dogs food and he has never looked or felt better." in 7 reviews
I have tried all kinds of dog food for my dog, from grain free, cheap store brand, high priced crap, to average middle of the road food. The only food he will eat is purina's alpo prime cut. He is so on love with it that when he eats he'll take some out put it on the floor and play with it, roll on it, and bark at it then eat it (quite the site, lol). I think you should try it out with your dog.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos