BY ALPO

Alpo prime cuts in gravy variety pack wet dog food - 13.2 oz (12 pk)

Alpo Dog Food
  • "My dog Chloe of whom will be 13 on June 25th is very picky but, it seems when it comes too Alpo can food...She will eat anything I give her...she likes all the flavors they offer" in 16 reviews
  • "However I am able to get my picky eater Jack Russell mix to eat a proper amount of food, simply by stirring in a teaspoon of alpo with each dry food meal." in 10 reviews
  • "use to feed alpo prime cut to our dogs till they got sick and alpo recalled their food then switched everyone over to the food my service dog uses." in 8 reviews
  • "For a special treat for my pups every now and then, I'll put half a can in with their dry food and mix it up." in 7 reviews
  • "Soon after I searched for the perfect canned dog food but could not find it, about 3 years ago I started making my dogs food and he has never looked or felt better." in 7 reviews
Emma J.
Emma J.
Kansas City, MO
I am not a fan of wet dog food. We tried this brand when my dog was a little puppy, we mixed it with her dry food to make it a bit easier to eat. It made her breath smell HORRIBLE though. She seemed to enjoy it, but she is not a picky eater. We stopped feeding her the wet, and continued with the dry. Her breath went back to normal smelling
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Its a wonderful pet food I us3d to find it quiet often now its ha4d to locate and with this new found hobby of 8 dogs as rescue pets would be great to have it try....I always love my babies. I treat them as my family because they are. I wish this was in my box to try for all my happy energetic little biys and girls..
Nelly M.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I bought this because I had a coupon. The dogs are okay with it but...not sure if this cause constipation. So I am giving it four stars because I am still unsure. My pet eat it but not right away. It good in price. I bought at target. I am still giving it to the but I add wet food with it. Not dried food.
Fatimah M.
Fatimah M.
Washington, DC
My dog Sheeba loves the taste. She mixed Dog of 14. She loves the tenderness of the meat. She especially loves the steak flavor. It gives her plenty of meat and gravy for the price of more expensive brands. It is an excellent value for the price. Would highly recommend it to anyone who owns a dog!
Temple Hills, MD
This is not a very good dog food for most dogs. For the dog that allergies to some foods this had wheat in it which caused my dog to break out. You can give this to a medium sized dog and dog would enjoy this stuff just cause it's food to them. I would not recommend this to any owners.
Temple Hills, MD
I never found this brand of dog food good for my dog in the first place. My dog had allergy reactions to this brand of dog food.If your looking for something cheap and don't really care about your dogs nutrients someone could buy this but I will not be buying this dog food again.
Temple Hills, MD
I don't like this brand of dog food.It doesn't have the best nutrients in it and can generally cause break outs or allergic reactions in dogs that have food allergies. I will not buy this dog food again cause it made my dog break out and will not recommend this to anyone.
Amb M.
Amb M.
Tyrone, PA
my dog is very picky when it comes to eating especially his wet food ! He has to have it smothered in gravy or he won't touch it, thankfully alpo has just the right amount of gravy to satisfy him! and it is very affordable too at walmart! i absolutely love their products.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
San Antonio, TX
Get this all the time for my dog and se really likes it, we've gotten her cheaper brands and more expensive but we always end up with the this one. My dog is a mutt and she's a good size. I never tasted it but she seems to enjoy it, I would definitely buy it again.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Salisbury, MD
I have a very picky dog that needs a lower protein diet. She prefers a middle ground between wet and dry food. I mix this with some of the dry food. The negative is all the small bags, I would prefer a resealable large bag with measuring instructions.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Which flavor does your dog enjoy the most?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
What is the best flavor that most dogs like?
Libby H.
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
What nutritional value does this offer to dogs?
Cristi S.
Cristi S.
Dothan, AL
Is it better to feed dogs can food and dry food, I just feed mine dry food.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
How often do you mix wet and dry food? Or is wet more of a treat?