BY ALPO

Alpo prime cuts in gravy variety pack wet dog food - 13.2 oz (12 pk)

Alpo Dog Food
  • "My dog Chloe of whom will be 13 on June 25th is very picky but, it seems when it comes too Alpo can food...She will eat anything I give her...she likes all the flavors they offer" in 16 reviews
  • "However I am able to get my picky eater Jack Russell mix to eat a proper amount of food, simply by stirring in a teaspoon of alpo with each dry food meal." in 10 reviews
  • "use to feed alpo prime cut to our dogs till they got sick and alpo recalled their food then switched everyone over to the food my service dog uses." in 8 reviews
  • "For a special treat for my pups every now and then, I'll put half a can in with their dry food and mix it up." in 7 reviews
  • "Soon after I searched for the perfect canned dog food but could not find it, about 3 years ago I started making my dogs food and he has never looked or felt better." in 7 reviews
Angie R.
South Gate, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I always give my dog wet food as a treat every so often. She's not a picky eater, and the price was something I couldn't pass on. But unfortunately the food made my poor baby sick. She ended throwing up all the food. I wouldn't buy again or recommend to anyone.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
Pet Lover Expert
I love to mix this wet food with my dogs dry food. It is healthier for dogs digestion to have both wet and dry food in their diets. My dog loved the smell and he’s large breed and very picky. I will buy again.
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
I'm the type of guy that reallyyyy doesn't write reviews about products - even though I'm an online shopaholic who relies on great reviews.. But I had to take the time to share my experience because it was so amazing. A chewy's rep reached out to confirm my billing and shipping addy's b/c they were different - just to be sure it got here on time. Plus the deals are impossible to beat anywhere locally or online. To be honest, I thought it would be fake product because of the prices. But to summarize, I got the most high quality dog food shipped to me in only 2 days for a mind-blowing price compared to competitors. Plus an amazing customer support team that went the extra mile to make sure everything was smooth. What more could I ask for? Definitely a customer for life.
Lindsey M.
Ellenboro, North Carolina
Pet Lover Expert
This brand gives my dog horrible gas!!! He is a mini schnauzer so not sure if it is a breed thing or just the food. I don't have a problem with other wet dog food brands.
DeAnna H.
Lynchburg, VA
I have a large Siberian Husky.  This is absolutely his choice of food.  I tried the Pedigree brand and it was like minced meat.  This is truly chunky and so much heartier.  The price is also fantastic. I purchased it in bulk from Sams Club. I would definitely recommend this if you have larger dogs because some of the chunks are huge. The variety pack is also a win in my home.  Because Huskies will notoriously become bored with their meal quickly.  All and all I don't think that I will return to any other brand of food because this seems to be spot on for our needs.
Maria P.
Rochester, NY
My dogs are picky eaters. I liked getting the cuts in gravy because I would swirl around couple of spoonfuls mixed in their dry food and they would eat all of their food, due to the gravy being at the bottom of their bowl. I only used a little and would save for another time. Hey, it worked. That's all that matters, my dogs eating.
Olivia C.
My favorite dog to dog sit Kit LOVED this Alpo dog food!! I could barley get her to eat anything she was so picky but she would eat this!! I would give her a third of a can mixed in with so dry dog food and she would always move the food around so she only got the alpo food! She loves it so much
Yenifer R.
N Hollywood, CA
This type of dog food is really unhealthy for your pup. It's like giving your dog junk food three times a day every day. It's a shame my dog really likes it. I'll buy it for him maybe once a month as a 'treat. I wouldn't recommend this as your regular food!
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
Pet Lover Expert
This is one of the grapes wet dog food there is and it is still absolutely amazing! Well at least my dog seems to really enjoy it. Whenever I bring it out, she goes crazy and can't stay still and once she eats it, it is gone in a minute!
destiny r.
Stanton, KY
Pet Lover Expert
My little Molly is such a picky pouch. It took us forever to find something she would eat without throwing a fit about, yes my dog has an attitude of a three year old. When we started buying her this kind of wet dog food and mixed it in with some of her dry food she went crazy and its been the only thing shell eat since.
Kristi R.
Which flavor does your dog enjoy the most?
Ashley A.
What is the best flavor that most dogs like?
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
What nutritional value does this offer to dogs?
Cristi S.
Dothan, AL
Is it better to feed dogs can food and dry food, I just feed mine dry food.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Pet Lover Expert
How often do you mix wet and dry food? Or is wet more of a treat?