Alpo Dog Food
Alpo Dog Food
By Alpo
Cristi S.
Dothan, AL

Is it better to feed dogs can food and dry food, I just feed mine dry food.

Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Belding, MI
3 years, 6 months ago
Wet usually has more nutrients, but they love to chew so they like hard food.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Warrington, PA
3 years, 7 months ago
Dry food is better for teeth but overall wet is better my dog is 16 and is very healthy
Mindy A.
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
Dry food is the best for a dog's teeth since it helps remove tartar and plaque.
cindy s.
cindy s.
Ellis Grove, IL
4 years, 6 months ago
I fed my dog dry dog food for 15 years, he's getting old now and has lost a tooth so we are feeding him dried mixed with warm water and T bone alpo.for lunch He eats straight T bone canned food for breakfast. and he usually gets real people food for supper.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Gasport, NY
4 years, 7 months ago
Really dry food is best, wet food should only be for dogs that are picky eaters, and should be mixed with dry food.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
West New York, NJ
4 years, 7 months ago
My dog kept getting sick from canned food, so we stick to dry. As she's gotten older, the vet has suggested mixing the dry food with a little water to make it easier to digest.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It's better to feed them dry food. Canned food does not offer any nutritional value. It's basically processed food in a can like spam. And you cannot say that spam is healthy.
Kate D.
Kate D.
4 years, 10 months ago
My dogs mostly get dry food but I occasionally add half a can of wet food as a treat. They love canned food but it stays on their breath longer than dry food.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Mc Kenzie, TN
4 years, 10 months ago
My vet told me that it is better to feed dogs DRY dog food, because the canned dog food stays on their teeth and makes them decay faster.
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
i feed my dogs dry food and can on occasions.i like to try the fresh pet tube of wet food, a little more expensive but healtier for them than alpo.