missy T.
missy T.
Pineland, TX
Has anyones dogs disliked this kind?
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
2 years, 4 months ago
No my dogs always loved this stuff
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
2 years, 6 months ago
My dog wouldn't either and if we didn't find a flavor he liked he wouldn't eat the whole can just few bites.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Hope, AR
2 years, 8 months ago
My dogs loved it in moderation
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Belding, MI
3 years ago
Mine doesn't like it, but hes a very picky dog.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Warrington, PA
3 years ago
No it is good my dog is 16 and eats it everyday and still healthy highly recommeded
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA
3 years ago
My dog liked it.. but it made him sick.. and gave him diarrhea.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
3 years ago
I'm a Licensed Veterinary Technician and this food is extremely unhealthy for your dog. Your dog may like the food but it's full of byproducts & sodium. It's much better to speak to your veterinarian about a healthier diet for overall good health.
debbie M.
debbie M.
Grayson, KY
3 years ago
My dog loves this.. She would rather eat this than dry food.. but I mix it together sometimes
Yulianna O.
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
3 years, 1 month ago
Dogs love it ! but its because it is full of salt and unnecessary fat! I always described this product as the "McDonald's" food for dogs, they love it but its particularly unhealthy
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
3 years, 1 month ago
All four of my dogs hated this.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 years, 2 months ago
Most dogs like this because it's fully of salt so it tastes good to them. Unfortunately it's very unhealthy.
mallory m.
mallory m.
Largo, FL
3 years, 2 months ago
From my experience most dogs like this . However i have heard of a couple dogs not liking this kind. Try mixing it with the dry food that you are currently feeding your dog now. My dog seems like like it a lot better that way.
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN
3 years, 3 months ago
My dogs refuse to eat it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
My dog will not eat the Alpo dog food. He will leave it sit in his bowl all day.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
3 years, 5 months ago
My dog not only hates it. But the only time he ate it, he threw it all back up
Amber R.
Amber R.
South Bend, IN
3 years, 5 months ago
My dogs Love this kind, but then again my dogs really like any wet food because I use it as a special treat and they don't get it every day.