missy T.
missy T.
Pineland, TX

Has anyones dogs disliked this kind?
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
May 16, 2015, 1:12 p.m.
No my dogs always loved this stuff
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
March 4, 2015, 5:28 p.m.
My dog wouldn't either and if we didn't find a flavor he liked he wouldn't eat the whole can just few bites.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Jan. 24, 2015, 1:46 p.m.
My dogs loved it in moderation
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Sept. 23, 2014, 8 p.m.
Mine doesn't like it, but hes a very picky dog.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Sept. 6, 2014, 9:04 p.m.
No it is good my dog is 16 and eats it everyday and still healthy highly recommeded
Ana R.
Ana R.
Sept. 3, 2014, 3:55 a.m.
My dog liked it.. but it made him sick.. and gave him diarrhea.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Sept. 2, 2014, 10:31 p.m.
I'm a Licensed Veterinary Technician and this food is extremely unhealthy for your dog. Your dog may like the food but it's full of byproducts & sodium. It's much better to speak to your veterinarian about a healthier diet for overall good health.
debbie M.
debbie M.
Sept. 1, 2014, 4:44 p.m.
My dog loves this.. She would rather eat this than dry food.. but I mix it together sometimes
Yulianna O.
Yulianna O.
Aug. 19, 2014, 2:50 p.m.
Dogs love it ! but its because it is full of salt and unnecessary fat! I always described this product as the "McDonald's" food for dogs, they love it but its particularly unhealthy
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Aug. 18, 2014, 12:45 p.m.
All four of my dogs hated this.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
July 23, 2014, 6:11 a.m.
Most dogs like this because it's fully of salt so it tastes good to them. Unfortunately it's very unhealthy.
mallory m.
mallory m.
July 8, 2014, 12:11 a.m.
From my experience most dogs like this . However i have heard of a couple dogs not liking this kind. Try mixing it with the dry food that you are currently feeding your dog now. My dog seems like like it a lot better that way.
robin m.
robin m.
May 30, 2014, 9:57 a.m.
My dogs refuse to eat it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
May 17, 2014, 8:46 a.m.
My dog will not eat the Alpo dog food. He will leave it sit in his bowl all day.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
April 22, 2014, 2:06 p.m.
My dog not only hates it. But the only time he ate it, he threw it all back up
Amber R.
Amber R.
April 6, 2014, 3:35 p.m.
My dogs Love this kind, but then again my dogs really like any wet food because I use it as a special treat and they don't get it every day.

Join Now