ALPO® CHOP HOUSE® T-Bone Steak In Gourmet Gravy uploaded by Amber S.ALPO® CHOP HOUSE® T-Bone Steak In Gourmet Gravy uploaded by Zaira G.

BY ALPO

DETAILS

Mmmm… the smell of T-bone steak is something your dog can’t resist. Once he bites into one of these tender meaty chunks, the T-bone steak flavor and savory gravy he’ll experience is sure to set off all of his tail-wagging engines!

Best of all, every serving of ALPO Chop House T-Bone Steak Flavor In Gourmet Gravy* is full of high-quality protein — more protein than the leading canned competitor’s adult dog food — and contains 23 vitamins and minerals. With Chop House’s 100% complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages, you can help keep your best friend healthy …in addition to really happy.

nn P.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Alpo Chophouse is one of my dogs least favorites, in my opinion, because when i buy these, if he's not really hungry, he'll just sniff it and walk away! It sometimes gets thrown out because he refuses to eat most varieties of this particular type...to my surprise, because he loves all of the other varieties that Alpo carries!
Kristie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food and I like that Alpo has a good selection of flavors for her and the brand is affordable. However, I find that there is more gravy than actual food in the cans. Also, I find that the ingredients are less healthy compared to other brands but when I tried to feed my dog other more healthy food, she wouldn't eat it.
Matthew J.
Rector, AR
This brand and this specific type is very underrated. My dogs are extremely picky about the food that they eat and they prefer this over a lot of very expensive brands. This type looks more appealing than a lot of other dog food. I would highly recommend you give this a shot if you haven’t.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,965 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our dog and cat both enjoy this wet food mixed in with their dry food. Our cat actually cries for it lol. Good quality at an affordable price!
Stephanie E.
Pinsonfork
My Boston terrier is a picky eater but he loves him some alpo chop house T-bone steak. I recommend this product. Great price also..
Amber S.
I have not seen my dog eat this fast since he was a puppy...he absolutely LOVED this food!! Highly recommend! Great brand.
Michelle P.
Louisville
My dogs love this. Served with their dry food it adds a like gravy and they can’t wait to eat!
Kayla D.
Owingsville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Loves these he will eat a whole can before you can even get to the trash with the empty can!
Sami P.
Harrison, OH
Aplo is great for the price and availability. My dog has eaten alpo most of her life and she likes all of the flavors and varieties she's tried. Its available at my grocery store so its nice to be able to pick up a few cans when I grocery shop. She also enjoys alpo dog treats.
Lesly O.
Omaha
Purchased at: Walmart
Dogs love it so much I have to buy it whenever we run out. And we run out fast!! I mix it in with dry food so that it lasts.