ALPO® CHOP HOUSE® Rotisserie Chicken Flavor In Gourmet Gravy uploaded by Susan C.ALPO® CHOP HOUSE® Rotisserie Chicken Flavor In Gourmet Gravy uploaded by Krystle B.

BY ALPO

DETAILS

Chicken! Did someone smell real chicken?!?! You can bet your dog will come running the moment you open up a can of our Rotisserie Chicken Flavor in Gourmet Gravy. The second that he sinks his teeth into one of the tender chunks with chicken and bathes his tongue in the rich and savory gravy he’ll be hooked.

Best of all, every serving of ALPO Chop House Rotisserie Chicken Flavor In Gourmet Gravy* is full of high-quality protein — more protein than the leading canned competitor’s adult dog food — and contains 23 vitamins and minerals. With Chop House’s 100% complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages, you can help keep your best friend healthy …in addition to really happy.

Destiny G.
New York
I mix this with white unseasoned rice and my dog loves it , it gives him the nutrients that giving him just dry food gives , it also give him a better stool if your dog is constipated and u want to give him wet food but no as much mix this brand with rice and itll be back to normal
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs really love this brand of food and it is very cheap and affordable. I have an adult German Shepherd, A five month old black lab, and an eight-year-old Chihuahua and they all love this food. I buy it often
Brooke W.
Florida
This is my dogs favorite wet dog food has soon as he here’s me opening the can he comes running for it and it’s not pricey at all!!ALPO® CHOP HOUSE® Rotisserie Chicken Flavor In Gourmet Gravy
Autumn S.
Culver
My dogs are spoiled and refuse to eat their dry food unless I put some wet dog food on it. This is one of their favorites. They like the cans with the gravy in them so it covers all of their food. Did I mention, they were spoiled? One dog is 50lbs, the other is 65lbs. One can usually lasts me 3 feedings. I would recommend picking up a can and giving it a try!
Kayla M.
My puppy seemed to like eating this when she first got some but after a few days she didn't want to eat it anymore and she seemed a little sick. Not sure if it was the food or not but I stopped giving it to her just in case she did get better after. I was scared to try it again she's got a sensitive tummy so it may have just been her but I'm not sure.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I buy ALPO canned dog food for my dogs and out it on top of their dry food! It meets mine and their expectations! I always have some in my house and would recommend to others to try out for their dogs!
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog food product. I used this product mixed with my dry food to make it more appealing to my dogs and they absolutely love it. They love the food because it’s juicy and has thick chunks of meat and they also love the taste. I love that I can use it when I have issues with my dogs eating and they will eat every bite. This is a great dog food I will continue to use and recommend.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Kathy M.
Plant City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this to add to dry dog food. This dog food I bought has a lot if different flavors to choose from. This dog food was great for my dogs. This dog food was bought at Walmart and the price was great. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who owns a dog or multiple dogs.
Kaytlyn G.
Chesnee, SC
We have a Boxer that absolutely loves this brand of dog food as well as this very one! He’s almost 11 years old, and he has ate it ever since! I would recommend Alpo to all doggies! ALPO® CHOP HOUSE® Rotisserie Chicken Flavor In Gourmet Gravy
Ashley W.
Adah, PA
Has anyone ever had a problem with their dog vomiting with this product? I've never used this product but when I give my dog similar products, she tends to vomit.