BY ALPO

DETAILS

If your dog could get his paws on a delicious roasted chicken and juicy steak, he surely would. That’s why steakhouse-inspired flavor is packed into every can of ALPO® Chop House. This canned dog food features two mouthwatering flavors – Roasted Chicken & Top Sirloin, and is cooked to perfection in savory juices your dog will lick until the bowl is clean.

Best of all, every serving of this delicious loaf recipe contains 23 vitamins and minerals and high-quality protein — more protein than the leading canned competitor’s adult dog food. And because Chop House is 100% complete and balanced for all life stages, you can rest assured you’re helping to keep your best friend healthy …in addition to really happy.

Kristian J.
Benton , AR
Loved it nice size great flavor I fully recommend this one to my friends and family and everyone in the whole wide world. My dog loves it eats it quickly sometimes to fast. There’s nothing I don’t like
Rachel B.
My dogs love this food. When I grab a can they know exactly that they are getting the good food. I mix it with my dogs dey food because they eat a lot
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Elizabeth J.
The dog seemed to like it although im not sure as he cant tell me. I did try it myself though and you could really taste the meat. Def a new favorite for us to share together.