BY ALPO

DETAILS

There’s no telling what your dog would do for the taste of steak. Open a can of ALPO Chop House, and you’ll find out! Our Filet Mignon & Bacon Flavors Cooked in Savory Juices give your dog a delicious meaty pairing of steakhouse-inspired flavors that will be hard for him to resist.

Best of all, every serving of this delicious loaf recipe contains 23 vitamins and minerals and high-quality protein — more protein than the leading canned competitor’s adult dog food. And because Chop House is 100% complete and balanced for all life stages, you can rest assured you’re helping to keep your best friend healthy …in addition to really happy.

Buy on Walmart
Lisa J.
When my senior dog started having problems chewing the dry food, we started using this product. He loved it! Great purchase price.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Great product I buy for our animal shelter dogs. They love it mixed with a little also dry. Keeps them healthy and a shiny coat.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Oh my gosh you have to have all of their stuff love the colors all my cats play untell they fall a sleep playing with them
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
My dogs absolutely love this. We mix it with their dry food every day and they go nuts over it. Cheap and well worth it.
Nicole M.
Bridgeton, NJ
Sometimes my dog will not eat her dry food. As soon we mix this in, she cleans her bowl. The price is all within reason.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Emily N.
geneva
Whenever my pup needs to eat a sprinkle of this over her dry food always gets her to eat. Always a big help!
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
This dog food is not one of my pups favorites. We have decided that we will no longer buy this brand.
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
My dog will gobble this up. He loves the filet flavor! I always have to buy this exact one for him!
Catherine R.
This is both of my boxers favorite wet food! They love it and it’s gone in a matter of minutes!