BY ALPO

DETAILS

There’s no telling what your dog would do for the taste of steak. Open a can of ALPO Chop House, and you’ll find out! Our Filet Mignon & Bacon Flavors Cooked in Savory Juices give your dog a delicious meaty pairing of steakhouse-inspired flavors that will be hard for him to resist.

Best of all, every serving of this delicious loaf recipe contains 23 vitamins and minerals and high-quality protein — more protein than the leading canned competitor’s adult dog food. And because Chop House is 100% complete and balanced for all life stages, you can rest assured you’re helping to keep your best friend healthy …in addition to really happy.

Danielle W.
North Vernon
Purchased at: Walmart
We feed this to our large dogs (German Shepherds) they thoroughly enjoy it. Good amount of gravy to meat ratio. Our boys usually get excited just hearing us open the can.
Yanelis M.
This brand of canned food is good, my dog loves it when I mix it with the dry food also Purina. It seems to settle well and she has not had any problems like she has had with other dog food brands.
Brandi P.
Louisville, KY
I use this for my puppies when I have litters. They love it and it's healthy for them. Not too pricey either. I also mix it with hard food for my Shihtzus. If fed without hard food to my older dogs their poo gets runny so I don't feed just that to the older dogs. Mainly used for the puppies.
Felicia R.
Fort Gordon
Nothing like Alpo to make an old dog happy! We give our elderly dog (15yrs) Alpo moist dog food and mix his medication in it and it makes it so much easier on us and on him. He loves the taste of the food and he gets his medication.
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
The pups LOVE this as a special treat on occasion. Super easy to hide pills in rather than having to fight your dog to take it. Less than $1 a can and carried in most stores that have pet supplies.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
Purchased at: Dollar General
Both my dog and cat like this wet food mixed in with their dry food. Alpo Chop House is affordable and quite a bit of food comes in one can, enough for multiple feedings between my 1 year old cat and 1 year old chihuahua dog.
Amanda L.
Platteville, CO
My puppies absolutely LOVE this stuff. They get so excited when I open the closet door to get it, then it takes everything they have to control themselves when u open it.
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
My dog loves his food he is super eager to eat it every time I pop open a can it does not smell the best but he enjoys it so I continue to feed him it it’s pretty cheap to purchase at the grocery store last time I bought it at Kmart it was a good buy
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
Purina dog food has always been a favorite of my dogs. The love Alpo. My lovely dog that passed away 2 years ago would refuse to eat anything other then Purina.
Leisa M.
Belle
This is the dog food I have been giving my dog everyday for 6 years. He loves this food and it is a great value. It’s easy to get from the can to the dog dish