Alpo Alpo 13.2 Ounce Turkey Food 12542 by Purina uploaded by Nicole T.Alpo Alpo 13.2 Ounce Turkey Food 12542 by Purina uploaded by Briana J.

BY PURINA #95 in Dog Food

Dog Food - Prime Cuts® - Turkey and Bacon in Gravy. Optimal quality protein nutrition. Alpo® Prime Cuts® in Gravy Gourmet Dinner is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lynslee G.
Okeechobee, FL
My dog gets a large Spoonful every morning every night with medicine mixed in with it. He's a 13 year old Pomeranian and my dad had fell sick and he fell sick along with my dad and I have literally brought this dog back to health with this dog food. he was constipated this softened it up. I mean literally you can see night and day between him now and him when I got him back in February and he loves this food. You would have thought I was serving him a steak every night how much he gobbles it up. not to mention he only has four teeth in his mouth.
David M.
Pensacola
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dogs really love this stuff. I give them this in the morning mixed with their medicines, followed by Purina dry food. Do not mix Alpo wet food with dry food, as it will turn into one big cement block.

Feed this by itself and your dog will devour it right up. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Мαяιѕѕα🐾 M.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect for my little dog that is senior. She is 16 and seems to be losing weight faster than normal. This helps her look and we think feel more full. It’s great to have wet food that’s the same brand as her dry food so she’s not having too much of a mix of stuff to eat.
Josslyn T.
Bellaire, OH
Alpo is great, my dog loves it. 10 of the 12 cans were so dented it was hard to imagine how that came about. I would not buy those off the shelf at a brick and morter location. True it is only dog food but the ring pull tops do not fare well when the denting is severe
Ryan N.
Harrisonville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
To begin, this might just be my dog but he has a hard time keeping this food down.  He eats it and seems to like it but after 10 minutes from finishing his food he brings it right back up.  This is not his normal food as I have him on a dry food diet but I try to give it to him as a treat after a long day out in the field.  I have tried a few other brands and have had similar results.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
Alpo has been around forever and was always known to us as the cheap food you don't want to buy your dog. Well when you're low on funds and your animals need to eat, you get what you can. I was seriously surprised at how good it looked and smelled. Seriously like one of the more expensive brands. And she has no digestion issues with it which is great. We only give it every now and then as a treat though.
Jennifer Q.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This wet dog food wasn’t a hit for me or my dog. It smelled terrible and looked extremely processed. My dog didn’t like it and it sat out. This was a waste of money. I would not recommend this to anyone
Noah l.
Jacksonville
I think that my dog really enjoyed this dog food. I could tell that he had a smile on his face while he was eating and he looked really excited before he was going to eat it. The one problem is that later it made his poop all wet which was not really that big of a deal. I think that I would buy this product again because me and my dog both loved it.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Briana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We used these canned, wet dog foods for my senior dog when he got unable to eat his regular dry, crunchy dog food and he loved it! It's easy to use half and save some for later, it was easy on his stomach, they come in a variety of flavors and they're a really good price!