Alpo 13.2 Ounce Chick Dog Food 13605 by Purina uploaded by Krystle B.

BY PURINA

Dog Food - Chop House - Rotisserie Chicken Flavor. In gourmet gravy. 100% Complete and balanced. Optimal nutrition. Quality protein. Alpo® Chop House Rotisserie Chicken Flavor in Gourmet Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the association of American feed control officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Destiny G.
New York
I mix this with white unseasoned rice and my dog loves it , it gives him the nutrients that giving him just dry food gives , it also give him a better stool if your dog is constipated and u want to give him wet food but no as much mix this brand with rice and itll be back to normal
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs really love this brand of food and it is very cheap and affordable. I have an adult German Shepherd, A five month old black lab, and an eight-year-old Chihuahua and they all love this food. I buy it often
Autumn S.
Culver
My dogs are spoiled and refuse to eat their dry food unless I put some wet dog food on it. This is one of their favorites. They like the cans with the gravy in them so it covers all of their food. Did I mention, they were spoiled? One dog is 50lbs, the other is 65lbs. One can usually lasts me 3 feedings. I would recommend picking up a can and giving it a try!
Kayla M.
My puppy seemed to like eating this when she first got some but after a few days she didn't want to eat it anymore and she seemed a little sick. Not sure if it was the food or not but I stopped giving it to her just in case she did get better after. I was scared to try it again she's got a sensitive tummy so it may have just been her but I'm not sure.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I buy ALPO canned dog food for my dogs and out it on top of their dry food! It meets mine and their expectations! I always have some in my house and would recommend to others to try out for their dogs!
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog food product. I used this product mixed with my dry food to make it more appealing to my dogs and they absolutely love it. They love the food because it’s juicy and has thick chunks of meat and they also love the taste. I love that I can use it when I have issues with my dogs eating and they will eat every bite. This is a great dog food I will continue to use and recommend.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Kara W.
My dog absolutely loves this product. She is an older dog and prefers wet food over dry but has a very sensitive stomach and certain foods make her sick. When feeding her this food I have never had a problem with her getting sick like some other foods I have fed her in the past. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has a sensitive stomach dog or just a picky eater in general.
Jacquelyn N.
My teddy bear just loves these flavors and style of canned soft dog food. He always does a dance when he sees the can come out of the closet and hears the sound of it opening. There's lots
Of flavors to choose from and they're affordable, making it easier to spoil the dog with soft food more frequently.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I begin by say that really Purina haven't got any terrible pet products....This isn't my go to, but in a bind I will pick some up. They do enjoy it....but don't seem as enthusiastic about it and often leave some behind.....that is personal choice I suppose. Another product that often has coupons
Ashley W.
Adah, PA
Has anyone ever had a problem with their dog vomiting with this product? I've never used this product but when I give my dog similar products, she tends to vomit.