BY ALPINE

Warm up with a delectable cup of Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Free Drink Mix. With this instant drink mix, it only takes a few minutes to prepare rich apple cider that has a balanced taste of sweetness, tanginess, and spiciness — all in one cup! Simply heat up water in the microwave or on the stovetop and then stir in Alpine Drink Mix for a flavorful beverage. Rich in Vitamin C, you can feel good about drinking Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Free Drink Mix. This delicious variety of Alpine Drink Mix is also sugar-free and only has 15 calories per serving, so you can enjoy this mouthwatering holiday beverage without the guilt. This package includes 12 boxes of Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Free Drink Mix. Each box contains ten pouches of instant drink mix. Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Free Instant Drink Mix: 10 pouches Rich in vitamin C 15 calories Kosher see more...

• How does this taste? Is it worth it?2 Answers
  • Will this take the place of tea if I'm sick?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Robin W.
Robin W.
I used to buy this brand but it's a little bitter to me so I stopped buying it because I am using the k cup kind now but this brand is super affordable
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Nice lower calorie drink option. Perfect for chilly fall nights. Easy and fast drink to make.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
Foodie Expert
A friend of mine actually turned me on to this. It's super affordable and really easy to make. The taste is great. I really love that they are sugar free. I am limited as to what I can drink since
I can't have sugar and this makes me feel like I am not depriving myself of a tasty treat!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
It's my current favorite apple cider! To me it's perfect not too sweet or overloaded with cinnamon.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
This is a great powdered drink product. I don't like many powdered drinks, but this is flavorful. Perfect for a winter day.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Foodie Expert
I like it a lot. I was originally buying the regular packets and was so excited when I found the sugar free ones. They actually taste exactly like the full sugar ones but are much better for you! The flavor could be a little stronger but for the price and calories I'm not complaining!
Natal T.
Natal T.
This product is nice for a cold winters night, or any other occasion, but i am not sure if i like the flavor, or the possible strength.
cherub d.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
This is a really good powdered drink for the winter time , i love making it during snowing times and stuff especially as its cold in my area a lot .
Kait K.
Kait K.
I have a family member who absolutely loves this, there is always a box in the house which is perfect when your in the mood for some hot apple cider!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
Foodie Expert
My daughter has always loved apple cider, but as a diabetic I am not really able to drink it. I decided to try this sugar free version and was really pleased. Satisfies my craving for this holiday treat without all of the sugar.
Jerrica M.
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
How does this taste? Is it worth it?
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Beverly Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
Will this take the place of tea if I'm sick?