BY ALPINE #46 in Drink Mixes

Alpine™ Spiced Apple Cider Original Instant Drink Mix.
Natural & artificial flavors

Buy on Target*
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Foodie Expert
When I thought of apple cider, I thought of buying it fresh from the farmers during this time of year. Never before have I seen instant drink mix until I spotted this when grocery shopping recently. I was skeptical, but it is worth repurchasing. It's not an overpowering flavor, doesn't taste of chemicals, and it's a great hot beverage to warm up with during the cold months. It's second best to fresh apple cider, but a great choice to have on hand year round. I like to add a cinnamon stick for extra flavor.
Lisa M.
Foodie Expert
This is a good powdered cider for those cold winter nights after a sled ride. I can stand to be a little more cidery and less sweet, but the kids all love it and ask for this brand when winter comes. It's a fast way of making cider on those cold winter nights.
BettyLina T.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite cold weather drink. It is perfect, not too sweet nor too hard to drink. The mix mixes well and leaves no clumps. I like to use this when I have a sore throat or cough and I make myself a hot toddy using this mix and they come out perfect.
Ann W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love to drink this around the fire! It's nice and sweet but not too sweet. I even placed this into the crock pot with some red wine. Turned out amazing! On top of that it isn't expensive at all!
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Foodie Expert
Great taste for a packaged cider! It has a great flavor and is very easy to make! We use this every year if we run out of cider and it's still a hit!
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
Apple cider is the perfect drink to warm your heart and hands on a cold October night. Perfect for a chilly Halloween adventure!
Alyssa G.
Van Nuys, CA
These are the best for fall! I've used them to make caramel apple cookies but mostly drink them hit with some fireball!
Johnna M.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
#Holidayfave gotta have some hot apple cider for the holidays. A nice warm cup by the tree.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for fall weather and is convenient and easy
This has become a staple in our home
Mirella A.
Me encanta, más aún en este clima.

Es ideal para tomarlo sólo o con un postre!

Kim S.
Foodie Expert
Do you prefer yours cold or hot?
Karla Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love apple cider but I've never tried it hot. Is this more like a tea?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
How do you make your apple cider?
Amber L.
Vermilion , OH
I love apple cider, but I've never tried anything like this before. Is it good cold as well as hot or do you drink it like a tea and only have it hot? Also i have a large pitcher with an infused built in the center where I can put fruit to steep into the drink..... Maybe a cold pitcher with actual apple slices infused in it?
Bianca O.
Is this good flavor wise? I have tried some that were to sweet and treated little of cider.