BY ALPINE #56 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Alpine™ Spiced Apple Cider Original Instant Drink Mix.
Natural & artificial flavors
Rich in Vitamin C.
80 calories. see more...

• Is this good flavor wise? I have tried some that were to ...1 Answers
  • I love apple cider, but I've never tried anything like th...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer yours cold or hot?8 Answers
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Looking for a quick Apple cider drink like grandma used to make, but don't have the time to make it? Here is your holy grail of cider! And it's only a dollar a box! There are 12 packages in each box. Go grab in bulk for the holiday season and settle in, sip this and watch Christmas movies! Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Instant Drink Mix Original - 10 CT
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is my go to warm up drink. It is the best you can add a cinnamon stick to give it some extra flavor I like adding some honey. Just Sweetin's it up a little bit sometimes I will a dusting of cinnamon on it. It has great flavor without anything on it though it's warming and calming and relaxing all in one.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
My grandparents used to always have the when we spent the Holidays with them. I always loved the taste as a kid and now that I'm an adult, I still love the taste but also the cheap price and the ease of mixing. You only need to add a packet to a mug of hot water and it's perfect. I love to sit and drink a mug to remember my grandparents.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This, hands down, is one of the best instant apple ciders you can get. They don’t taste funny, and they are prefect for fall and Halloween parties. #HalloWin #contest Do not get store brand instant apple cider packets—
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I'm a huge fan of this GREAT tasting apple cider drink ,I can't imagine buying anything else. The taste is unbelievable GREAT and original and I love it, its the only brand for me Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Instant Drink Mix Original - 10 CT
Kara S.
Raleigh
This tastes really good! I was surprised because instant apple cider doesn’t seem like it would hold a candle to fresh apple cider, it does! It has really good flavor and is perfect for a cozy day or night in. I can taste the apple and spices! It is delicious!
Sara M.
Tulare, CA
My entire family loves this stuff. It becomes a main staple in my house in the fall. In October we drink it every night while watching scary movies. It tastes amazing and it's so easy to make.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This is one of my favorite things ever!! I never liked Apple cider before, I always found it too thick and sweet! This stuff right here is nice pretty much any season, but makes a wonderful hot beverage for the winter especially. I could go through a whole box in a week just by myself (and I only use 1 packet per cup/mug!) I love this so much that my (very kind) next door neighbor would grab me a box as soon as they are put out in the stores for the season (unfortunately this is only sold around here from fall to the end of winter) and would just leave a box for me in the mailbox or something and continues to leave them with my Parents even now that I have moved across town ..knowing that it's my favorite and I never catch the first boxes of the season! (Like I said my neighbor is very kind)
🍎This is amazing for the price and gives you control of how strong/weak and how hot/cold you enjoy your cider! You get plenty of individual packets and you can't miss the brightly colored box👍
JoAnn H.
Hilbert, WI
I love drinking and making these packets for my family, they make me think of fall and smell wonderful. It's something I enjoy sharing with my family and friends.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
It's not quite like fresh cider but I like to keep it around with my teas as an occasional winter warm-up. I find it not quite sweet enough so do add a bit of sugar with it when I mix the packet in the hot water. It's easy to make, eve a kid with no cooking experience could manage. In short it's cheap, good, easy, and tastes like fall.
Karla Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love apple cider but I've never tried it hot. Is this more like a tea?
Kim S.
Do you prefer yours cold or hot?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
How do you make your apple cider?
Amber L.
Vermilion , OH
I love apple cider, but I've never tried anything like this before. Is it good cold as well as hot or do you drink it like a tea and only have it hot? Also i have a large pitcher with an infused built in the center where I can put fruit to steep into the drink..... Maybe a cold pitcher with actual apple slices infused in it?
Bianca O.
Is this good flavor wise? I have tried some that were to sweet and treated little of cider.

back