Alpine Berry Watery Cream

by Primera

Brand from South Korea: primera. Protects and soothes your skin from environmental damage, and offers deep hydration. Helps improve the moisture retaining abilities of the skin. Use at the last stage of skin care, dispense appropriate amount to apply over your face.

Could this be used as a primer or just a moisturizer?
Start your review of Alpine Berry Watery Cream!
Erica C.
Ilion, NY
Alpine Berry Watery Cream uploaded by Erica C.
So let me start by saying that this product is awesome! It has such a fresh, clean smell, which is important for me with a moisturizer. If I’m going to be putting it on my face, I have to love the way it smells! And it’s such a pleasure to use. It spreads really easily, and you only need a little bit to moisturize your whole face. It doesn’t feel greasy or thick at all but the hydration is next level. I use it at night after my serum with a little bit of oil, and I wake up with fabulous skin the next morning. It’s perfect after a long hot day in the sun. I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Ann K.
Williamsport, PA
Alpine Berry Watery Cream uploaded by Ann K.
I have dry skin and used this sample a handful of times. If you have ever had pignoli cookies, this smells just like raw pine nuts. The smell is amazing to me. Its easy to put on and leaves my dry skin feeling smooth and soft and not greasy or wet. It works great so far sort term on my dry skin and the scent is so nostalgic for me. I will definitely purchase a bigger one when my Allure Beauty Box sample runs out. Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream
Andie M.
Los Alamitos, CA
ABWC was my introduction to Primera. It convinced me to try EVERYTHING i could find by this brand. First off, this moisturizer really packs a punch without irritating my skin. The super “natch-y” scent is relaxing and I believe it helps me sleep. It makes my skin look plumped up, glow-y and feel renewed. It’s worth every penny, imo.
Pooja G.
Phoenixville, PA
Alpine Berry Watery Cream uploaded by Pooja G.
It feels like water. Can't say that I am a big fan of this. It moisturizes the skin very well for some time however after some time, skin starts stretching. It really didn't meet my expectations. Received this as a part of my @allure subscription
Alexis T.
Douglasville, GA
Alpine Berry Watery Cream uploaded by Alexis T.
Alpine Berry Watery Cream uploaded by Alexis T.
Literally love! I’ve recently been using my La Roche Posay eczema cream on my face due to a flair up from another moisturizer I was sampling. Well honey this Alpine Berry with Artemisia def worked faster with hydrating and soothing my skin. As well as, I wasn’t frustrated with the heavy feeling of product on my skin during the day and night.
Marsha D.
Martin, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I was introduced to a Korean beauty product called, Alpine Berry water cream by Primera, by more daughter. For the past 2 months ——my skin has increased in dryness. - this cream has rich hydration. This water cream is now my favorite skin product. After using it a few times I have noticed my face is hydrated and I no longer have dry flakey patches.
Melissa P.
OLD HICKORY, TN
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposed and I'm glad I did! I wore this to bed last night and woke up with my skin quenched and subtle. I love any sort of water cream, but this one is different. I enjoyed the scent not being too strong, and I felt like the product just got sucked up into my face immediately. I look forward to using it again and again!
Meredith M.
Norwood, MA
Alpine Berry Watery Cream uploaded by Meredith M.
I received Alpine Berry Watery Cream as a complimentary product from @influenster for my honest review as part of the Primera Voxbox. This cream was freshly scented. I would say it was a thicker, more intensive moisturizing formula that wouldn’t fully absorb into my skin, it left a thin layer of residue on the surface. For that, I might keep with my own skincare regimen.
Cynthia R.
Rochester Hls, MI
I received a complementary sample of this through influenster + primera and I am honestly loving it. This is my first experience with a k-beauty brand. Its so moisturizing, but also light enough to not leave you greasy. It soaks in pretty quickly, and wears really well under makeup.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I received this complimentary from Influenster and Primera. This is an amazing cream! It moisturizes your face beyond belief. It leaves it looking dewy, so keep that in mind. It has nice packaging and looks very professional. It is long lasting moisture!