BY ALPHARMA

Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
These have worked wonders for me since my daughter is really bad at letting me give her medicine. Her fever would go up to 103 and these work led very well to bring it back down. I definitely recommend them. They are very cheap .
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
My son has autism and there were quite a few times when I could not convince him to take medicine orally so we used these. The only problem I could say I had was convincing him that it wouldn't hurt to get a suppository.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great product for if your child is sick and running a fever, and won't take pain and fever reducer meds by mouth. Everyone knows what suppositories are and how they work,so I feel no need to explain. Just know that these work, and that there is a smaller dose size for babies, as well.
rocio c.
San antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This really comes in handy when my little one is sick with a fever it works and its doesn't take so long for the medicine to kick in
Marzena M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It great for reducing fevers. I give this to all 3 of my kids. it works really fast.
Jennifer Estefany F.
Jiquilisco
Acetaminophen is really necessary in our house when have kids, and this is very faster for the temperature
Rachel  O.
Swartz Creek, MI
Good product yes or no ???
Deosha A.