BY ALPHAPOOCH

The rectangular Cuddler bolster bed is designed for the dog who loves to securely rest their head while they snuggle down. Reversible outer core and pillow offers 4 bed style options all -in -one. Decorative fabric designs are coordinated with plush colored woven Unreal Lambskin to please both the homeowner and the canine. Soft fiber fill is made from recycled post consumer soda pop bottles which will benefit your pet as well as mother nature. Bolster cover and pillow are machine washable. Celadon Toile/Natural Unreal Lambskin. Size: 24 x 36. see more...

Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Newnan, GA
This is super comfy and cushiony and soft. I wish I had one that was human sized lol. It is a little pricey in my opinion but you pay for the quality. If you need something cheap that you may not use for a good bit of time, I don't necessarily suggest this one but if you're looking for a nice bed for your dog that you know you'll want to keep for a while, this is the way to go
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
My dog absolutely loves this bed!! I have bought about 5 different beds since I've had Rocky and this is his most favorite one and i haven't had to buy another bed since.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I don't have a pet, but this bed looks SUPER comfortable!! It seems a little pricey but I bet any dog would love to sleep on this.
r.sridurga s.
r.sridurga s.
I think my dog like this bed. it is better comfort to him . it looks so nice.it looks so soft and fluffy ,my dog get his sleep very well in it.he still not had any bed like this.i have to buy one bed to him.