BY ALPHAPOOCH #7 in Cat Furniture

DKP1002 Features Tower cat furniture Whimsical paw print faux fur Platforms and den of sanctuary / playground Sisal scratch posts providing numerous scratching options Color: Gray and black Frame Material: Manufactured wood Hardware Material: Iron Number of Items Included: 1 Style: Traditional Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 53 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 23 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 29 Inches Overall Product Weight: 31 Pounds see more...

Emma C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is what I upgraded too! Great product. I have a different color but could not find it on here so I'll review this. The only this I did was cut the bungee balls off because I had a friend who almost lost their kitty because it got wrapped around her neck and she was hanging, they found her but since I am not home all day I couldn't risk that. Good price and was simple enough to assemble.
Debbie B.
Waxhaw, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a cat tree. I am a disappointed the do not use it much. It does takes up a lot of space in my room. I try to keep them happy and the do have a few toys. I am glad I have it for them.
Ashley D.
Owingsville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have this in tan and brown. My fur babies love it. They love the many uses it offers. Very soft and durable. Paid $70 for it. It was well worth it for their happiness
Kiley S.
Dallastown, PA
I have a cat free from this brand, the color is different, but my cats love it. Easy to put together and but also durable. We've had ours for almost 4 years.
Jana S.
Allentown , PA
The cats love it but it gets dirty after awhile. I wish you could easily remove the fabric and wash it
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is a great way to keep your cats busy and not scratching up all your furniture really great idea...
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
Is this sturdy? I'm always afraid they will easily tip over with little ones running around.
Kat W.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is so cute! Who has it? Does it hold up well?
Samantha R.
Toronto
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
how tall is this exactly