BY ALPHAPETS

Interesting Fact: After Cutting, Aspen Trees Replenish Themselves By Starting An Off Shoot from Their Root System. Thus, Aspen Becomes An Automatically Renewable Source. Advantages of Aspen Bedding: 100% Sterile, Aspen Wood Has No Oil, Large Pharmaceutical Firms Use Apsen As Their Primary Source of Litter For Research Animals For The Following Reasons: - Not Toxic - Non Allergenic, Aspen Makes A Wonderful Bedding, Easy Tunneling Gives Your Pet Hours of Play. For Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Ferrets, Other Small Animals, Large Birds, Reptiles. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hannah R.
I have always used this brand of bedding. I buy it at walmart. I’ve used it for a rabbit, guinea pig, and a snake. It’s a great value not expensive at all. Very easy to clean. I love this brand of bedding! Highly recommend!
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Affordable, lightweight, soft and fresh-smelling. My teddy bear hamster Mr. Potato Whiskers seems to enjoy it, and for the price it's a great deal.
Bought at Wal Mart--I would recommend to any pet owner on a budget.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
Not bad...used it a few times... it does make a big mess if the cage has bars... definitely keeps my critters warm. They seemed to like it but I did not since i was the one that had to clean it up! It did clog up my vacuum lol. Price isnt't bad. But I don't like messes