BY SKIP HOP

Great minds are nurtured early. More than adorable, the skip hop alphabet zoo activity gymâ keeps your baby occupied while nurturing important developmental skills. Five animal hanging toys, including a monkey, zebra and friendly lion, attach to 13 easy-to-use loops, offering irresistible multi-sensory play for babies at every stage of development. This high-quality baby toy includes 17 developmental activities and stimulating sensory details like abc-inspired graphics, soft patterned arches, multiple textured fabrics, a baby-safe mirror, and a tactile floor mat with crinkle details and a squeaking monkey. Best of all, the activity gym can... see more...

Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Play time with my son with this Activity Gym brings back so many good memories. It was the first time he reached out for something (little rattle monkey) & the first time he lifted his head during tummy time. My son was so intrigued with the bright colors & cute toys that detach. I detached a few to put on his stroller bar & hung them from his bassinet. It is a pricier mat (I got mine on sale for under $50) but it is such good quality that I would recommend it before others. Skip Hop makes the best designs - if you have a girl check out the woodland/owl line.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
The price of these products are a little extremely expensive to me. But it is cute and functional and fun. I can see how it is attractive to babies because of the bright colors, fun patterns and designs and cute zoo characters. Also, a product like this helps with development, physically and mentally.
Eva C.
This was actually quite useful to me. I used the legs to make a canopy bed for my baby. Other than that this is a worthless toy.
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
Great play mat! My daughter loved it, especially the monkey! We will def be using this for baby number 2...3...4? :)
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Kristina P.
This was the one and only activity gym that I purchased and used it with 2 boys. It was then passed along to another baby. It's still in fantastic shape