BY ALPHA HYDROX

alpha hydrox® Anti-Wrinkle. The one that works!™ Spot Light for all skin types. Non-greasy.  Absorbs quickly.  Proven results. Contains 10% Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Formulated for spot treatment on hands, face and body. Contains Vitamin E and moisturizing emollients that leave skin feeling soft and smooth. Contains hydroquinone, proven to lighten skin discolorations. These include freckles age and liver spots changes in skin pigmentation that may occur with pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives Questions, literature  1-800-55alpha   see more...

• Will this lighten a scar?1 Answers
  • Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh can i g...1 Answers
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
This stuff is really great. It actually works! I haven't used it that long but I have seen a definite noticeable difference in my post acne marks. Usually it takes so long for them to fade and now I have been using it a week and they are already down to what they are after months of natural fading. I have never had a spot corrector that made such a difference. I think the key is that it actually has hydroquinone in it. The only downside is that it smells terrible. Like old gym shoes or something but it doesn't bother me too much as I am putting on small isolated spots and the smell fades quickly.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
This #skin #lightener truly works and it works fast. After one week of using it my dark spots faded and my skin looked more radiant and restored. so. I never go without having this product around. It is #light and absorbs easily into the skin. It is also very #affordable.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Yes yes yes! I love this brand. Whenever I break out, I scar. Even if I don't pick at my blemishes. This product has nearly cleaned my face over just in a week of using it!
zee t.
I honestly didn't see a change when using this product. It was a little too weak for me
Amy M.
Will this lighten a scar?
lashay H.
Los Angeles, CA
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh can i get this product plz