Alpha Hydrox Renewal Lotion

by Alpha Hydrox

Renewal Lotion - Essential Renewal Lotion is formulated with 10% Glycolic AHA which works by gently releasing dead skin cells allowing new, fresh, healthier skin to come to the surface. Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles and helps to support collagen production. Evens skin tone and texture to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. For normal to dry skin. Free of fragrances and parabens. 10% Glycolic AHA. pH 4. New to AHA skin care products? We recommend starting with a 10% AHA before using higher concentrations. We make several levels of AHA concentration to choose from in order to best fit your skin type and individual needs. - Renewal Lotion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alpha Hydrox Renewal Lotion!
Crystal H.
Los Angeles, CA
Alpha Hydrox Renewal Lotion uploaded by Crystal H.
This is the bomb! It started working on my skin immediately. It feels smooth and it lightened up my hyperpigmentation. It's thick, rich, and fragrance free,baked but absorbs well. I 100% recommend this product and the line of products this brand carries...
Addison S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to buy this before I started buying their Alpha Hydrox Care Silk Body Lotion . Great body lotion that softens up the thicker skin around your elbows and feet. I wouldn't use it on your face, though. I tried for a couple of weeks, but it made my face shiny in a way I didn't like. I don't use the 12% on my face. Highly recommended as a body lotion if you have troublesome dry areas. You can buy this from Sephora or Amazon, and sometimes Walgreen's, for about $14.
Deirdre D.
Brentwood, TN
Great lotion for dry skin. The AHA removes dull, dry skin and leaves my skin looking fresh and hydrated.
Harmony H.
I've enjoyed everything I've tried from this brand. I was having a hard time getting my skin smooth. My skin was very flaky and I had to exfoliate a lot and my skin would still be a little bit dry. After using the body lotion from this brand, my skin hasn't been flaky at all. It got rid of the dry skin flakes that used to be on my legs and arms.
Kai O.
This aha lotion is amazing. I'm an oily girl but I use the lotion because I find it to be hydrating over night (I'm oily dehydrated) It works extremely well! It has help keep my acne marks at bay and the best part is thati just have to put on this lotion and I can go to bed with out having to wait 15-20 mins like if i were using a serum. The price is super solid for 4oz and it lasts a long time. I use mine every other night and I've had it for two years. I'm just now starting to think about buying another bottle.
Ophelia C.
thunder bay
I have been using this product for yours. It has kept my skin looking youthful. It’s gentle and it works. The price is really good to. This is a staple product for my skin.

Looking for your answer?