BY ALPHA HYDROX

Rejuvinating Serum - Intensive Rejuvenating Serum is a potent, concentrated formula with 14% Glycolic AHA which works by gently releasing dead skin cells allowing new, fresh, healthier cells to come to the surface. Significantly reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles and helps to support collagen production. Evens skin tone and texture and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. For all skin types. Free of oils, fragrances and parabens. pH 3.7. - Rejuvinating Serum see more...

Stacey G.
I almost never re-purchase a skin care product, so many to try, and so much hope. I just ordered my second bottle of this. I wanted help with large pores, and acne scars. I had been trying glycolic pads, and while they had nice effects, they also broke me out. This serum does not! Plus, somehow it evens my skin tone, less overall redness. I don't think I have even read that as an effect, but here we are. Keeps my skin clear. Really great stuff. Recently reformulated without the parabens!
Melissa V.
Cleveland, OH
I've been using this product for a little over a week. Within the first three days I could see and FEEL a difference in my skin. I will forever use this product!!
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I was looking for a relatively inexpensive serum that would help improve my skin texture and smooth out my skin, and I have definitely found it in this! It sounds trite, but I really think I noticed a difference in the clarity of my skin after one use. After using it for about a week, I definitely noticed grey improvements. I have acne scarring and this has helped tremendously in clearing it up. It also has helped smooth out some little bumps and rough spots so that now my face feels like butter! I haven't noticed it helping with my large pores at all, but I've kind of given up hope on those. This serum is also moisturizing, which is great because sometimes I forget to put on my nighttime moisturizer after letting the serum sink in. I have oily skin and I think that this has helped balance my production. All in all, I was really impressed with this product and will continue to buy it. Highly recommend!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been on the hunt for a more affordable AHA (side note: I was using Drunk Elephant aha/bha glycolic night serum- pricey but good) I researched AHA products on beautypedia- I like to know expert opinions and that the brand is cruelty free- and came across this brand! I found this at brand at Ulta. I've been trying it out for a week and so far I love it. I notice the texture of my skin improving and I find that the 14% is not too harsh on my skin. I bought mine on sale for 1/2 the price so keep an eye out for sales and coupons. Overall I'd recommend you try this is you are into acids for skincare
Allyson E.
Issaquah, WA
You NEED this product in your skincare routine! I use this product every two or three days a week, and only at night. Ulta was having an amazing deal where I got almost all of the whole line for 50% off! Everything from their line are amazing additions you should include in your skin care routine! This can be a harsh product if you use this every night, and since it's a harsh percentage you can get a benefit using this once every other week! Great product, great price- I couldn't advocate for this product and brand enough!!!
Xao v.
Roseville, MN
Love this serum! I bought it on a whim through Ulta because I wanted free shipping and I'm so happy about the purchase. I am 25 and looking for some good skin care products. After about a week of using this product, my skin felt so soft and my skin tone became a lot more even. I have some acne scarring, but now it is a lot less noticeable. This product is very liquidy so it absorbs very quickly, but gets the job done!
Lina C.
WOW! This product is just amazing! It's cheap in price, but the ingredients in this is top notch! Doesn't contain any comedogenic ingredients and it is the right pH and concentration to actually work wonders on the skin! I saw immediate results after one night . My skin is smoother and my blemishes (which I got from using Josie Maran's Argan Oil Light) have dramatically decreased. The texture is watery and soaks right into my skin. I layer Josie Maran's Argan Oil (the regular version!) over it every night and I get baby soft skin in the morning. If you are new to aha products, I would recommend patch testing as the concentration of this product is pretty high. But I used this just fine and did not even feel a tingle. So glad I found this product!
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I just started using this product. I purchased it from Ulta for around 19.00. I was able to use the 3.50 coupon. This brand makes ver affordable antiaging skincare products. I searched the Internet and I found some similar glycolic acid products and the price was double the price of this. Other products contained glycolic acid and other questionable products such as acetone. I am just starting to use this product. I am putting it on some uneven skin tone on my face. I did not feel any uncomfortable stinging but I have been using retinol and other lower glycolic acid preparations.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I'm so glad they revamped the packaging for this and it now comes with a pump because that was my one complaint! It is difficult to get just the right amount of product out of this container. I use this nightly to combat acne, fine lines, and texture issues in my skin. This is a bit itchy and stings on the skin but that's the price we pay for good skincare. I can't believe how inexpensive this is and I will be repurchasing this for a while.
Jenny D.
Alexandria, VA
Love this serum -one of the best out there.  I use it every morning.  It also has green tea extract, which helps your sunscreen work better.  One bottle lasts me three months.  Glycolic acid is one of the few products that has a lot of evidence to support its ability to slow down photoaging - for only $5-7 a month.