BY ALPHA HYDROX

For Normal To Dry Skin Vitamin E, Fragrance - Free, Non - Greasy Provides rich yet light, long-lasting moisturization Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth Vitamin E, an anti-oxidant, helps protect against damaging effects of environmental pollutants. Questions?  1-800-55ALPHA or visit alphahydrox.com see more...

Savannah
Minneapolis, MN
I have oily/acne prone skin and while AHA's are generally recommended for drier skin types I wanted to introduce some anti-aging products into my routine. Unfortunately this began to break me out in places I never typically experience acne, and I have discontinued use. If you have acne prone skin you may want to patch test. That being said Alpha Hyrdox has some great affordable products so I recommend trying them if you are able to!
Alyssa S.
Atco, NJ
I love all the alpha hydrox products . They don't only help signs of aging but help keep your skin clear and exfoliated.
Aimee H.
Vancouver
This has become something I started using since I turned 25. Almost 4 years now and I just cannot live without it. It's great at preventing the deepening of existing fine lines and wrinkles.