BY DI BRUNO BROS

Alpha Hydrox Anti-Wrinkle AHA Souffle features a 12% glycolic acid formula to promote healthy dermal cell turnover and improve the look and feel of your skin. This exfoliating cream smoothes, softens and evens tone while diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet. Peptides support collagen and elastin production to tighten and firm as green tea extract helps combat free radical-damage for a clear, youthful-looking complexion. see more...

Review (1)
Michelle A.
This really should be classified under "Moisturizers" instead of "Facial Masks", and is in fact a duplicate entry, but I'll copy and paste the same review I left for this product categorized properly:

I use this as my day moisturizer. Years ago, I used the Alpha Hydrox lotion, and not only did it sting my face sometimes, but it also smelled weird, but I nevertheless decided to give this stuff a chance. I don't notice as much of a smell from it, and the only time it stings is if I put it on right after tweezing or waxing, or if I have any open wounds on my face (e.g. from pore extraction). Of course, you'll want to keep this stuff away from your eyes.

I'm only 26 years old but have (or had, rather) one wrinkle near my mouth, but using this consistently for a few months has actually caused it to become less noticeable! That alone is enough reason for me to repurchase this. It costs only $12 at Ulta, but you can always use their $3 off $10 coupon for this, making it a very affordable option for someone trying to prevent aging.

Amazon