Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion uploaded by Christina D.Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion uploaded by Christina D.Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion uploaded by kathygraves

BY ALPHA HYDROX

Concentrated pure glycolic acid works diligently on your complexion, leaving skin visibly firmer, smoother, and more refined with a simple, once-a-day application of this treatment lotion. For added moisturizing benefits, pure vitamin E--long known to beautifully rehydrate skin--is also a key ingredient. 10% AHA Anti-Wrinkle Treatment. Recommended for:   Dry to Normal Skin Types.  Not for use on delicate/sensitive skin. Absorbs quickly.  Fragrance-free.  Effective pH 4. Proven to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Safely lifts dead cells from the skin s surface to revitalize and help restore youthful, healthy, radiant-looking skin. Renews moisture, refines texture, improves elasticity and skin tone. Specially formulated with rich moisturizers and Vitamin E. Contains 10% pure Glycolic-AHA. The exfoliating effect of Alpha see more...

• What is the best schedule to start introducing this produ...1 Answers
  • Does this help to smooth texture from sun damage? 1 Answers
  • I have texture on my forehead and cheeks. Is this product...2 Answers
Lisa L.
I bought this because it was an affordable way to get AHAs into my skincare routine. The first thing I noticed, and still notice each time I use it, is the scent. It is not a pleasant one and almost dissuades me from using it. It also stays on your skin forever. I usually apply it at night and when I wash my face in the morning, I can literally feel it rinsing off. As for results, I had a hard time noticing any sort of improvement. It has great reviews on Amazon, but perhaps since I use most anti-aging products, like this one, as a preemptive thing the fact that I don't notice results doesn't matter.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
Love this alpha hydroxy lotion. It's very potent. Am a repeat user. And it's amazing. Keeps my skin wrinkle and fine line free. Very effective. Can use daily. Great for dry skin. Sensitive skin users may experience issues with irritation. So do a patch test for a couple days behind the ear. For severe reactions. As it is 10%. Walgreens sometime will have it on clearance for almost half off.
Tiffany W.
This product changed my entire skincare world. I have always struggled with super dry, flaky, eczema laden skin. I began using this only at night and now use it morning and night after I wash my face and before serum and moisturizer. I have never had any problems and my skin is now smooth, clear, and applying makeup without patchy spots is wonderful. If your skin isn't dry, you probably won't even need moisturizer. I don't put it very close to my eyelids or lips and I always wear sunscreen. I picked this large bottle up at Walgreen's for cheap. If you want to try a chemical exfoliator, than this is a great start. I even got my mom hooked!
Amanda S.
Los Angeles, CA
I buy this to help get rid of my minor Keratosis Pilaris on the back of my arms and ingrown hairs if I go too long without shaving my legs - oops! Although I will not say that it effectly gets rid of every single imperfection because I don't like to use it TOO often with my spray on tans, it does work to manage and reduce them. This is my first time purchasing but I would absolutely purchase again. It isn't irritating, can be found in so many stores (drug and Ulta Beauty), it's so dang affordable and it works! In my opinion this is such a unique product in that it has zero irritants like fragrance, alcohol or essential oils and a high AHA percentage. There really aren't that many AHA body lotions out there that contain all the good ingredients and leave out all the bad. Recommend spot testing first as always.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Amazing lotion! I picked this up during a sale and I will be repurchasing this for ever probably. What it helped my skin with: Acne, Fine Lines, Texture, and Moisture. This helps so much combating oily skin and acne breakouts as well as aiding with fine lines. This is a bit harsh and I find that it stings and itches a bit. A little bit of this goes a long way. I use a quarter size amount for my face, neck, and chest. This is crazy affordable for the size of product you are using. This will last a long time!
Nicole D.
I use this every day as my morning moisturizer. I have oily, acne-prone skin and several dark spots from a really bad breakout a couple years ago. The product does burn a little bit going on, but not too much. It shouldn't burn for a LONG time, just a few seconds (especially if there's open acne). I find it helps keep my acne under control and makes my skin much softer! I used to use it morning and night but it made my skin a little irritated. It also helps keep down my face's oiliness throughout the day. It really helps with hyperpigmentation, and reduces wrinkles. I don't have any wrinkles yet, but it's a great preventative product!
Cee V.
Westminster, CA
I bought this at Ulta looking for a product that would smooth my complexion. A little goes a long way and it absorbs extremely well into the skin.
My night routine is: wash face, dry, apply AHA lotion until absorbed, apply moisturizer. I wake up with the most supple, smooth looking glowy skin :D :D :D
use only a few times/week
It's like $10-12 bucks a bottle and lasts forever. Love it!

i also think it helps acne, because it rids the skin of dead cells & prevents pore clogs...makes sense right? I noticed less pimples on my face when using this (but it's more likely a result of other products like the la roche posay effaclar duo)
nevertheless, doesn't break me out.
fantastic product
Charmaine G.
San Diego
I think the concentration of glycolic was a bit too high for me. I used it on my face to try to even out the texture of my skin and it completely broke me out. I've always heard that skincare products can sometimes give you a purging face and can make your skin worse before it gets better. But after using it for a month and not seeing positive results I had to quit using it. It left my skin with a lot of acne that took a while for me to get rid of. I have since used an AHA with a smaller percentage of glycolic acid with much better results.
Lauren G.
Burton, OH
I have been using this product nightly for 2 years, and I can not say enough good things about it. It has completely changed my skin by reducing my acne scars and pigmentation, as well as reducing how visible my pores appear to be. Work your way up to nightly use though, it is possible to irritate your skin and harm the moisture barrier if you use too frequently at first.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
I have been using this twice a day morning and night before bed for a week and can already tell a difference! Everyone is different but I feel no tingling sensation...I can tell it working! Picked it up for $12.99 at Walgreen's. Will be buying more!!
Kelsey J.
Farmington, MN
I have texture on my forehead and cheeks. Is this product good for reducing that?
Allison W.
Can this damage your skin? I've seen the warning on the box to test on a skin patch for 2-4 days and I'm wondering if this product is dangerous?
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Does this help to smooth texture from sun damage?
jessica w.
I heard good thing about this product going to give a try
Krystal G.
Minneapolis, MN
What is the best schedule to start introducing this product into my skincare routine? I've heard great reviews about this lotion, but at 10% AHA, I'm nervous I'll overdo it at the start and irritate my skin. It's not sensitive but is slightly more toward the sensitive side of normal. Also, how long should I wait after applying this product before applying other products?

Amazon