Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Anti-Wrinkle Creme

BY ALPHA HYDROX

Sensitive types rejoice. This "good for all skin types" moisturizer safely lifts dead cells from the skin's surface to revitalize and help improve elasticity while restoring radiant looking skin. 10% AHA Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Recommended For:  All Skin Types Except Delicate/Sensitive Skin. Oil-free.  Fragrance-free.  Effective pH 4. Proven to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Safely lifts dead cells from the skin s surface to revitalize and help restore youthful, healthy, radiant looking skin. Renews moisture, refines texture, improves elasticity and skin tone. Contains 10% pure Glycolic-AHA. see more...

• Would you recommend to use with acne treatment?1 Answers
  • Esse creme p cabelo deve ser maravilhoso, mas eu gostaria...1 Answers
  • Esse creme p cabelo deve ser maravilhoso, mas eu gostaria...1 Answers
Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Anti-Wrinkle Creme
Johanna A.
I have been using this for 2 years and I love it. I found it at Ulta while looking for a Glycolic AHA product and decided to give this one a try. I got this along with the Alpha Hydrox AHA Soufflé 12% Glycolic AHA. After having some breakouts and using other products to clear up my skin, I was in search of a product that would restore my skin texture (it was looking a little dry and uneven) without causing any irritation, and the Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Cream and Soufflé did just that; I noticed a difference within one week. When I first started using it my face would tingle for a few minutes (not in a bad irritating way), now it only tingles occasionally. It has also helped keep my skin blemish free. *Note: You should keep in mind that while using any Glycolic AHA products your skin is more sensitive to the sun, so make sure to use sunscreen and avoid direct sunlight on the areas where you apply this product. Also the brand is now Alpha Skin Care as opposed to Alpha Hydrox and the products have been renamed. The 10% AHA Enhanced Cream is now the Essential Renewal Cream 10% AHA and the 12% AHA Soufflé is now the Enhanced Renewal Cream 12% AHA.
Jaime E.
Des Moines, IA
This product is great, the packaging is bad. It contains active ingredients that do not last once exposed to oxygen. This cream smooths over skin and doesn't leave it greasy or irritate the skin. Although maybe start out using it every other day if your skin is sensitive. Easy to find in Walgreens and Walmart, great for the price. But it's not effective after the first week or two of use due to the jar packaging. The ingredients aren't going to be effective for very long once it's open!
Alli M.
I have used Alpha Hydroxy AHA creme for more than 10 years. It makes such a difference in my skin texture. My pores appear significantly smaller; fine lines are almost completely absent; and it exfoliates my dry cheek area keeping it smooth and soft. It is gentle and non-drying. A small amount goes a long way so with nightly use, the jar lasts a long time. Bonus, it's very inexpensive! You can find it on Amazon.
Sandra S.
Clearwater, FL
This is my go-to moisturizer that I use daily to keep my skin looking great and me looking younger than my 48 years. I'm always mistaken for being in my mid to late 30s. I don't find
Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Creme, Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliant to be harsh or drying. It's super effective and I highly recommend using it.
Dana B.
I use this every morning and evening. It is not greasy and leaves my skin feeling smooth. It has brightened up my face by diminishing fine lines near eyes and mouth
Annie V.
This cream has done wonders for me. I use it in my nightly routine and it has definitely lessened the appearance of fine lines.
Gabriela R.
Merioneth Street, Bristol
Gente é meio carinho.. nois que é pobre nao pode comprar, mas os gringo rico compra e gosta e sempre fala bem, entao quem sou eu né
Maria Clara A.
Niterói RJ Brazil
Love this cream hope. Guys. Cream and alpha hendrix aha enhanced anti wrinkle cream
marilza T.
Brasil
Product is really good?
Nathalia R.
brasil
Esse creme p cabelo deve ser maravilhoso, mas eu gostaria que esse app fosse em portugues!
Nathalia R.
brasil
Esse creme p cabelo deve ser maravilhoso, mas eu gostaria que esse app fosse em portuguese!
Charisse
Pacoima, CA
Would you recommend to use with acne treatment?