Alpha-h Vitamin B Serum

If you're looking for a super-charged serum to lift your tired, drab complexion out of the doldrums, this regenerating elixir from Alpha-H will give it a whole new lease of life. Thanks to plumping copper tri-peptides and strengthening vitamin B3 (niacinamide), you'll start to see a firmer, toned complexion with far fewer fine lines or dark spots. It also contains chia seed - a potent source of skin-essential fatty acids - as well as tocopherols and ferulic acid (both powerful antioxidants), to counteract the damaging effects of pollution and UV exposure. It's also clinically proven to increase skin's hydration levels - a must for parched, sleep-deprived complexions - and is ideal for sun-worshippers, or those whose skin is beginning to betray the first signs of age.

Anyone have any opinions on this product?
Should I use hyaluronic acid before this?
I heard so many good words about this brand from one of my favorite YouTube MUA. Has anyone seen real improvements after using it or maybe I should look into something different that can help my skin to slow down aging?
Start your review of Alpha-h Vitamin B Serum!
Andrea L.
Ontario, CA
Alpha-h Vitamin B Serum uploaded by Andrea L.
I love this product! Every time I use it, it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. I have very sensitive skin and I don’t really like using new products on my face but I read the ingredients and it says this doesn’t have any parabens. I gave it a try and I’m glad I did! It does have a weird smell (not floral or anything) and I’m not really a fan of fragrance in skin products, so just keep that in mind. Overall happy with this and I would recommend it to anyone.
Carla P.
Perris, CA
Alpha-h Vitamin B Serum uploaded by Carla P.
When I got this I didn’t know what to expect. After reading the instructions and what it’s supposed to help with now I can say, not very impressed. First of the smell! It’s not the worse but it does have like a slightly weird smell. Also I have dry patches on my cheeks and it would burn a little when I would apply the serum. It does hydrate my skin a little but not as much as I thought it would. I’ll keep using it until I’m done with it but I don’t think I will repurchase honestly.
Nika G.
Brentwood, TN
Alpha-h Vitamin B Serum uploaded by Nika G.
I got the Vitamin B serum in my latest VoxBox and I have been using it for about a week now - I absolutely love it! It has become a part of my daily skincare routine, I haven't been wearing almost any makeup and my skin looks AMAZING! It works for any skin type, it hydrates and evens the texture! Winner!
Disha S.
Fairfax, VA
Alpha-h Vitamin B Serum uploaded by Disha S.
This serum is amazing. I've been using this since l received. This serum hydrates , plump and smooth my dehydrated and sensitive skin so well. Beautiful formula, loving this product.
Brandy H.
Rome, GA
Alpha-h Vitamin B Serum uploaded by Brandy H.
Nice product. I absolutely love the glass bottle. Wasn’t a huge fan of the scent and would like the product to be more hydrating; however, it did leave my skin with a nice, healthy glow and my pores look great! I would definitely recommend the product and would buy again.
Kaitlyn R.
Easley, SC
Alpha-h Vitamin B Serum uploaded by Kaitlyn R.
Loved this product. A little goes along way. I was skeptical at first due to my acne prone skin but it helped me a lot. First time user and won’t be the last!
Nicole J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Alpha-h Vitamin B Serum uploaded by Nicole J.
Not sure what’s it in to make it smell burnt, but that threw me off. Thankfully you don’t smell it after application. It goes on smooth, but I haven’t noticed any change in my skin since using it
Teaira C.
Baltimore, MD
Alpha-h Vitamin B Serum uploaded by Teaira C.
I love a serum that comes in a glass bottle. And the color of the serum was a beautiful Icy Blue. However, the formula wasn’t my favorite. On MY skin it felt a tad a sticky. Not extremely, but enough for me to notice. I used it for 2 weeks to see what changes to my skin were made. I didn’t see anything different, which is still a good thing because that means my skin was not irritated by it. I wouldn’t purchase this, but everything isn’t for everybody-so if you like serums give it a try.
Briana S.
Carlsbad, CA
Alpha-h Vitamin B Serum uploaded by Briana S.
Overall I really liked this product! The formula is a little sticky for my preference, and it has a fairly strong scent to it, but the scent didn’t bother me or my skin! Also, it is easy to apply other products on top of this one after you let it soak into your skin a bit. After using this product for over a month, my skin definitely has more of a dewy glow to it and my pores have minimized!
Atlee S.
Sycamore, IL
Alpha-h Vitamin B Serum uploaded by Atlee S.
I was super skeptical about this because I’m very picky as far as skin care goes—but I’m pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed this product so far! The texture and scent is wonderful and it doesn’t feel heavy it sticky on my skin. This is also preggo safe which I REALLY appreciate!