Alpha-H Triple Action Cleanser with Aloe Vera 200ml uploaded by Maria C.

BY ALPHA-H

Triple Action Cleanser from Alpha H will help to clear and renew your complexion. This formula combines the ancient medicinal powers of Aloe Vera with the scientific know-how of Tricoslan to leave you with blemish-free hydrated skin. Aloe Vera and Tricoslan work to limit the spread of bacteria on the surface of the skin balancing pH levels. This cleanser will not dry out the skin which can often be the worst way to deal with inflamed sensitive blemish-prone skin types. It works by softening gently cleansing and balancing the skin leaving it feeling refreshed and more receptive to further treatments. Directions of use: Dampen face and apply liberally to face and neck twice a day morning and evening. Gently massage over the face and eyes (use sparingly around the eyes). Remove with warm water or a washcloth. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Maria C.
Minersville Utah , UT
Muy buen, producto te deja la piel muy fresca es muy buena, se las recomiendo. Good very nice...
Louise C.
Sheerness , Kent
10/10/10 this is the only cleanser that I’ve used that got rid of my spots, super gentle will keep using. After trying loads of cleansers that say good a removing blemishes I finally found one that does actually help remove them and keep fighting them. Rally great price as well not that expensive, I think I got this on BeautyBay for £25. Will always repurchase!!
NXA _.
This product is abit on the pricey end of the market, I bought it from beauty bay. The packaging is really nice and looks expensive. This is my first time trying out the product so i am hoping I like it. The great this about this product is that it does not create a soapy or foamy texture when facing the face, it stays as gel formula which I am pleased with.
kirsty !.
Aberdeen
kept my skin generally clear, little breakouts here and there but didn’t dry it out at all. think your skin can get too used to it though as i started to get really bad breakouts on my 3rd tube with no change to my routine, diet or lifestyle.
Ricia W.
I received this cleanser free with my Alpha-H Liquid Gold recently and decided to give it a go - I'm so glad I did! This gel cleanser is easy to use and does not foam up on the skin. It removed makeup, reduces pores and leaves the skin with a nice semi-matte feel. Ideal to use before applying makeup. Highly recommend for any skin type.
Leigh-Ann L.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Favorite cleanser I use this along side a clay cleanser and they work great together I love the gel formula. Leaves my skin feeling very clean a little goes a long way very affordable my skin has been amazing since using this!
Tayla S.
I love this product so much! Keeps my oil controlled without drying out my skin. Beautiful packaging and easy to use! This product went far beyond my expectations! Love it so much! Couldn't go a day without using it now!!
Megan Leigh N.
Oldham
Amazon. Ok the skin especially for a sensitive skinned person doesn’t burn or sting leaves a soft Glow and not a lot of product is needed