Alpha-H Triple Action Cleanser

Formulated with soothing Cucumber, hydrating Aloe Vera and powerful natural antibacterial agent Thyme, this award winning 3-in-1 cleanser is an excellent choice for normal to problematic skins.

Key benefits

• Three-in-one action; cleanser, toner and makeup remover

• Gentle and safe to use over the delicate eye area

• Natural anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe Vera and Cucumber help to calm blemishes

• Suitable for problematic skin with excess sebum

How-to: Dampen face and apply cleanser. Massage over the entire face and remove with a warm damp face cloth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alpha-H Triple Action Cleanser!
Monica G.
I really like this cleanser. It's non-foaming which I think is better for my skin and it really leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It doesn't irritate me at all. I would definitely buy it again.
Belinda L.
Central Coast NSW
Love this whole Alpha range I think it’s affordable, really cleans my face so well leaves it feeling refreshed but does not dry face out !
janette M.
It does give a good clean but it doesn't remove makeup well unless I use it twice. It does strip my skim slightly.
Rachel L.
Perth
Ever since I bought this I have not used any other cleanser on my face! This stuff helped make my skin so smooth and get rid of all the little bumps I had around my nose and chin area! I can’t recommend this enough to my friends and clients! This saved my skin and I will use this forever
Tayla S.
I love this product so much! Keeps my oil controlled without drying out my skin. Beautiful packaging and easy to use! This product went far beyond my expectations! Love it so much! Couldn't go a day without using it now!!
Jodie T.
I brought a tester size tube of this as I was suffering with an acne flare up at the time. Unfortunately I just don't like it at all. I don't like the scent and it leaves my face feeling massively greasy. I just don't bother with it anymore.
Mariam S.
New Castle, DE
I have very sensitive skin, and so many cleansers dry out my skin. This is so perfect and so light. People think cleansers need to be heavy and strip away imperfections but they don’t, for me it’s just a light cleanse before serums and moisturiser. I have been using this face wash for about 2 years now and will never change. I have oily skin and break out with most facial products, but this cleaner keeps my skin clear without stripping it of moisture. I use in follow with the essential hydration moisturiser and I find this combo is perfect. This handy pump bottle lasts or ages and is very well priced too - great value for money.This is my favourite cleanser and I have been using it for over a year and purchased many times. The size is great too
Elena V.
Stirling Road
A good cleansers for my combination skin. It has a nice scent but maybe to much. It is a gentle cleanser and it s recommended to use a warm cloth to remove it from your skin. The only down side is the packaging, I don't like it and I think you loose product. Even if its a good cleanser but expensive, I would not purchase it again.
Lucy B.
west sussex
Best cleanser I’ve used!! I’ve never tried this brand before, and I am sooo in love. The Alpha-H Triple Action Cleanser leaves your skin feeling so smooth and moisturised!!
Annuysia R.
Holy grail!Its so good at cleansing the face and exfoliating,it gives you a baby soft skin!

Looking for your answer?