Alpha-H Skin Loving Vitamins uploaded by Chelsea F.

BY ALPHA-H

A potent three-step anti-ageing programme, Alpha-H's Skin Loving Vitamins Kit is designed to dramatically improve the texture, tone and clarity of your complexion. A trio of vitamin-based serums combine to deliver an intensive nutritive and antioxidant boost to skin that's in need; penetrating deep within the epidermis where they set straight to work repairing, strengthening and protecting. With 0.5% Vitamin A (Retinol) to accelerate cell renewal and in turn, uncover younger, healthier skin cells; skin tone brightening and powerful antioxidant Vitamin C and nourishing Vitamin E, this targeted programme is perfect for skin that is dull, uneven, slackening or prematurely ageing. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Chelsea F.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Giving your skin those good vitamins to keep it healthy glowing and perky is the best decision overall. I fell in love with the Alpha-H products after watching a review on youtube and thought why not Ill try it. My skin clung to all the goodness I was giving it. And with the Vitamin C syrum it soaked it all up and I could tell right away. It was smooth and glowing. And the tone was more even as well as my pores were more minimal. Its a must have in my arsenal amongst a good moisturizer and great face mask.
Abi A.
Bromley, Kent
These little bottles of goodness made such a huge difference to texture of my skin. I have uneven skin tone, acne scarring and enlarged pores, all of which have been improved with the help of these products. I'm not sure if one is working better than the other but my favourite is vitamin C. I also use Alpha-H Liquid Gold and as a result my skin is so soft and healing very quickly