Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersAlpha-H
Dual Purpose Facial Cleansing Cloth Trio

Alpha-H Dual Purpose Facial Cleansing Cloth Trio

A creamy and nourishing three in one cleanser that also helps to correct the skin's natural pH balance. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Redness and DrynessFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Aloe Vera: A soothing and calming plant extract that has excellent healing and anti-inflammatory properties. - Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that reduces inflammation. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban.

Does it remove makeup well?
Start your review of Alpha-H Dual Purpose Facial Cleansing Cloth Trio!
Saima P.
Bellerose, NY
1,124 reviews
Alpha-H Dual Purpose Facial Cleansing Cloth Trio uploaded by Saima P.
I just received this and I really like this cleanser. It cleans dirt and makeup off my skin. As I have combination skin I need a delicate balance of hydration and removing excess oil. This cleanser does the job. I do not feel tight but I feel perfectly balanced and clean. I will repurchase again for sure! Thankyou influenster @alphahskincare &#sephoraxalphah
Jennifer G.
1,671 reviews
One of my favorite milk cleansers, this is so gentle and creamy yet effective. Definitely great for all skin types. Best places to purchase are either Cult Beauty or Bath & Unwind, Sephora carries this but it is almost double the price of elsewhere!! If you’re looking for a gentle cleanser that doesn’t foam this is one you should check out!
Christian S.
I am big on making sure I use a clean cloth daily and have been using disposable ones for the past 2 years but was sent this in pr and really fell in love. They remind me of a nice muslin cloth and you get a full weeks worth. I hand wash and they are holding well.
Brandice D.
My holy grail facial cleanser. This is the best face wash I’ve used and I’m so happy I came across Alpha H products.
Natalie E.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Alpha-H Dual Purpose Facial Cleansing Cloth Trio uploaded by Natalie E.
Such a lovely balancing cleanser with a subtle scent of rose. Very gentle on the skin & leaves your skin feeling hydrated for the next skincare step. I use this as the second step in my morning double cleanse as it leaves my skin feeling so fresh & clean. Would recommend
Cara D.
Dundee, Angus
Alpha-H Dual Purpose Facial Cleansing Cloth Trio uploaded by Cara D.
I got a travel sized version of the Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser in my M&S beauty advent calendar (M&S is a department store in the UK.) I have used this cleanser for two nights now and it's actually really good! I will be sticking to my trusty PIXI Rose Cream Cleanser, as I've been using that for a long time now, but this is a great alternative. After removing my makeup, you massage a coin-sized amount onto a wet face. Remove and your face feels fresh and there's a slight glowiness to your skin. The rose scent isn't too overpowering, and the product feels very light on your skin as you massage in. My face also feels super smooth after using. This cleanser restores your skins PH balance, sweeps away dirt, and removes surface oils and makeup.
Rachel S.
London, London
Alpha-H Dual Purpose Facial Cleansing Cloth Trio uploaded by Rachel S.
more. This is a cream cleanser which is free from dying detergents and SLS's and what I absolutely love is that it not only removes all traces of makeup from your face but it also acts like a makeup remover, cleanser and toner all in one.
Janey B.
Alpha-H Dual Purpose Facial Cleansing Cloth Trio uploaded by Janey B.
Alpha-H Dual Purpose Facial Cleansing Cloth Trio uploaded by Janey B.
This has been my cleanser of choice for years, I try loads of other products but find myself going back to this one. I always buy a supersized one. This is a second cleanse or morning cleanse for me, I use a cleansing balm & flannel to remove my make up then go in with this. It’s very soothing and has beautiful ingredients to balance your skins PH. It’s a lovely gentle cleanser it is a white cream and feels soothing on the skin. I recently realised how bad foaming cleansers are and would always get that tight feeling after I used one, absolutely not with this, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft after use, no harsh undesirable ingredients. Its a bit pricey but often qvc have good deals on the big size which works out at excellent value. It is comparable to Liz earls cleanse & polish which i loved for ages but I found it had slightly too many botanicals and was overly scented for me 😀👍🏻😘
kitt K.
Great for removing remnants of my makeup. Is a gentle cream cleanser. I prefer something that foams for my skin to really feel clean.
Tiffi Y.
West End
Lovely cleanser, doesn’t feel stripping and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I use this as a second cleanse after using a balm to remove sunscreen and make up